查看: 9287|回复: 29
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[签证] 急急急!!有逮捕纪录续签被拒3次了已经

[复制链接]
匿名
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
匿名  发表于 2015-10-2 13:47:21 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
男朋友2011年的时候跟前女友吵架,两个人当时吵得比较激烈,然后互相推撞了一下,就真的推撞了一下,可能推的时候在前女友身上弄了一点淤血,但是对方没有受伤也没有流血。当时前女友就走了,然后过了两天前女友去报警说我男朋友想要杀她,然后跟警察乱给口供,说男朋友掐着她脖子,掐到她不能呼吸然后失去意识。但是这些都不是真的,因为那个女生当时就离开了。然后男朋友就被警察找上门,然后被逮捕了。当时男朋友就被法院告了两条罪,一条是蓄意谋杀(attempted murder)和人身攻击(assault and battery)。 然后男朋友在警局被关起来还没开始上庭之前,那个女生的家里就开始向男朋友家里勒索,一开始说给10万美金,就会撤诉,如果不给的话就一直拖着。因为男朋友觉得当时自己是真的有跟她推撞,而且很害怕不想有事,所以家里答应了。然后一个星期之后,女生家里就反悔了,说要30万美金。男朋友家里觉得,不能这样被她们勒索,而且律师也很有把握案子会赢,所以男朋友家里就没管她了,所以案子就一直拖着。然后过了一个月,第一个蓄意谋杀的罪因为证据不足被法院给撤销了。第二条伤人罪,一直拖了一年半,但是最后也撤诉了。今年暑假,男朋友决定回国,在回国之前我们还向法院申请把这个纪录密封(sealed),然后法官通过了,所以记录现在已经是密封的。我们当时就觉得回国重新签证应该会没事应该能过的,但是我们真的太低估这个纪录了。男朋友从8月份开始到现在在广州签了3次都被拒签了。我们准备了很多律师和法院的材料去证明案子是被法院撤诉的,但是根本就没有用,签证官根本都不在乎。学校现在还说要他申请休学一学期,要停掉他的SEVIS,到11月才能重新申请reactive,但不能保证一定可以重新active,也就是有可能没有新的I20。我们现在真的不知道该怎么办,男朋友还有一个学期就毕业了,现在在国内回不来。 我可以问问大家有什么办法吗,或者可以提供一些什么意见吗,谢谢!

收藏收藏1 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

博士后

沙发
发表于 2015-10-2 13:50:44 来自手机 | 只看该作者
天真的以为sealed就没事吗。。只要他们愿意查肯定还是可以看得到的。。赶紧再找律师吧。
来自: iPhone客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

小学生

板凳
发表于 2015-10-2 14:09:46 | 只看该作者
这种有逮捕记录但是case dismiss的情况到底怎么处理比较好?求高人指点
回复

使用道具 举报

助理教授

最佳新人

地板
发表于 2015-10-2 14:35:53 | 只看该作者
找律师吧 这种事情  真的需要好的律师帮忙
吸吸。我是男孩纸。
回复

使用道具 举报

高级院士

大家不要慌我是司马光

论坛元老最佳新人常驻居民

5#
发表于 2015-10-2 15:03:55 | 只看该作者
visa申请的时候透露了你有crimial record?

Convictions when applying for a US Visa
Hi Guys

I would just like to share my experience with all of you so you know what to expect if you are looking to get a visitors visa if you have a criminal conviction (for the possession of a Class B drug namely, Cannabis).

I have a criminal conviction for the possession cannibas which occurred over 10 years ago (this amounted to a couple of spliffs). I had already booked my trip to the US and had just found out about the visa waiver form. I decided to do some research and check our what the feedback was on the forums. The majority of blogs were suggesting to just lie on the form and the likelihood would be that I get accepted within 24 hours of submitting the online application. However, the officials were saying the opposite and were suggesting to tell the truth and go to the Embassy no matter how insignificant and how long ago the incident occurred.

I decided to follow the proper procedures and applied to ACRO to receive my Police Certificate. I then went through the process of contacting the VERY rude people at the US Embassy (at a cost of over £1 per minute). They sent me a form which I had to complete and return with the Police Certificate. Once this was returned they sent me ANOTHER form to complete - the form was so lengthy and it took me several days to complete as the website was constantly crashing. The information that is requested on this form in my opinion was ludicrous - they were asking for history of your education, work and all previous travel holidays.

I then went to US Embassy on the day of my appointment. I felt confident that I would get my visa as I was following all the correct procedures and being up-front with them about my history. THIS WAS NOT THE CASE - THE APPOINTMENT WAS SHAMBOLIC, THE STAFF WERE RUDE AND THEY MADE YOU HANG AROUND FOR A WHOLE DAY. My appointment was at 9am but I was one of the last people to be seen at 3pm. During my so called 'interview' all I was asked is what I did for a living and how much Cannabis I was caught with. I was expecting them to be a bit understanding about the fact that this incident occurred in my early teens and discuss that I have not been in any trouble since then. I have a very senior postion with one of the top 200 companies in the UK. This incident was a stupid one which occurred when I was young. However, the official was not interested in any kind of explanation from me. There was hardly any eye contact or human kindness!

After my dreaded and inhumane experience of dealing with the US Emabassy, my suggetion would be not to divulge any information if you have a minor drugs offence. IT CERTAINLY DOES NOT PAY TO COME CLEAN WITH THIS LOT. I can see why now a lot of people choose to go down this route. I do not understand why the US Embassy have made the process so traumatic. Surely, you would assume that they would want to encourage people to be open and honest and volunteer going to the Embassy to follow the correct procedure.

The bottom line is no matter how minor your conviction is for drugs you will not be granted your visa at the interview. It will be sent to Washington DC for further approval. I was told that I would get my Visa in about 3-4 months time, which means I will not be able to go on my holiday.

What you also need to think about when making the decision to apply correctly is what do the US do with all the information you have provided them. Do they share it with other countries? I have been trying to research this but cannot find anything - so if anyone knows please let me know?

A colleague of mine was in a similar situation which I have just found out about after attending my interview. This person had already visited the US on a number of occassions over the last 10 years and had always said NO to the question about pocessing a criminal record in relation to controlled substances.

He also, **ly decided to follow the correct procedure and apply for a visa via the embassy. They point blank refused his application as he had lied on a number of previous occasions to gain entry to the US. He was told to apply again in 2 years and was also told if he did get his visa in 2 years he could then get arrested once arriving in the US for this offence. This does not make any sense, why would they issue you a visa only to then get arrested in the US?

My suggestions are:

If you have a criminal record and it is not in relation to a controlled substance simply complete the online waiver form. It only asks about controlled substances so effectively you are not lying.

If you have a conviction for a controlled substance and you have booked your holiday, take a chance on the waiver form as the liklihood will be that you application will be approved. The worst that can happen is they will send you back on the next flight.

If you have a conviction for a controlled substance and have not booked your holiday, don't bother going to the US find somewhere else, or take a chance on the waiver. Is it really worth voluntarily giving these people your information which they do not have and will only go onto sharing with other authorities?

I apologise for the length of this thread but I only wish someoneelse had shared their similar experience when I was researching this subject.

Good luck people!
回复

使用道具 举报

系主任

最佳新人常驻居民

6#
发表于 2015-10-2 15:13:38 | 只看该作者
你怎么知道事情就如你说的那么简单?
因为变成独特的回忆,所以才有特别的意义。
回复

使用道具 举报

系主任