品牌:
Honda
型号:
Honda Civic 4D Sendan VP
价格:
5000 $
里程:
51000 Miles
Due to work relocation to CA, selling my 2005 Honda Civic 4D Sendan VP.
Mileage 51,038
Engine 1.7L
Color Silver

Car in good condition and clean. Owner none smoker. Inspected again in this January and everything good.

This car never gave me any trouble the past 2 years when I own it and its engine is in very good status. NO ACCIDENTS EVER. A really good boy.

The market price for this car is at least $5600 (you can find it on kbb and for TRADE IN price for good condition. Price will be $5900 for very good condition). The reason I gave it much lower is there are 2 minor body damage and I want sell it soon ( it's hard to avoid any body scraps in the past 9+ years):

One on the left front door a small box size dent ( When I drove through at a fast food restaurant, it srcaped by the menu box).

One at the Hood ( little edge broken, a lady backed her SUV without paying attention to the queue after her car, and the bottom of her SUV touched my car. But it's thanksgiving and at night, I let her go...)

So two small body damages which won't affect the use and running of the car at all( 绝对真诚). Due to the urgency of the relocation and work, didn't have a chance to fix them. If I didn't find an relatively ideal offer here, will trade in for at least $4000+. Trust me, if you go and buy a car similar to my car condition for at least 5700. Therefore I am trying a win-win solution to price my good boy more value.

Contact me for serious offer only.

有意者请联系 邮箱 gqzhang1990@hotmail.com   

正面 内面 侧面 侧面 屁股
收藏收藏1 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部