~~~ A Luxury Nicely Furnished Private Room is AVAILABLE ~~~

[复制链接]

小学生

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-3-14 22:55:06 | 只看他 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
城市:CA圣地亚哥 类型:
价格: $
One luxury room is available in a gated resort style community - beautiful, safe and peaceful. It's located in the heart of San Diego - UTC La Jolla. It's mins driving to UTC mall, UCSD, Von's, Bristol Farms, Ralph's, Whole Foods Market, Trader Joe's, Pier 1, Best Buy, Wells Forgo, CHASE Bank.

This top floor unit has vaulted ceiling, fireplace in the living room. As a resident, you will enjoy all the amenities of clubhouse without extra charge - swimming pools, hot tubs, movie theatre, business center, billiard room, lounge room, coffee&tea, free Zumba and yoga classes.

Free community shuttle bus stops for residents: UCSD, UTC Mall, Ralphs, Trader Joe's
Free parking: easy attached garage parking

In the room, there is one bed ( king or queen or twin ) with new luxury beauty rest mattress and new waterproof mattress pad, a new contemporary desk, a new Italian style contemporary chair, a walk-in closet with plenty of room.

The monthly rent is $1150 plus $100 expense for all utilities, cable TV, fast speed internet & WIFI.
You will be sharing the huge bathroom with another person.

A little bit about me: I'm Asian American female professional, clean, respectful, trust-worthy.
I like arts, music, dancing, swimming, hiking,traveling, Zumba, architecture, reading, movies.

You: male or female professional, has steady income, respectful, clean. One single occupancy.
Month to month lease after a six-month stay. Willing to be on the lease.

If it sounds like what you are looking for, please feel free to contact me at (619) 888 - 6388

More pictures and information about the complex, please search for The Villas of Renaissance.

Thank you !

image.jpg (48.67 KB, 下载次数: 0)

image.jpg

收藏收藏 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部