[波士顿新闻] 川菜馆向哈佛道歉

[复制链接]

管理员

最佳新人常驻居民论坛元老美容达人美食达人购物达人萌宠达人圣诞限量情人节限量万圣节限量勋章原创之星

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-12-11 11:13:41 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
tlumacki-cheapharvardprofessor_metro172.jpg
继哈佛教授道歉之后,川菜馆管理员Ran Duan也在媒体发表声明,称收到了来自世界各地的热心来信,其中有鼓励的言辞,有人愿意提供网站建设或法律方面的帮助,但他都礼貌地拒绝了。
同时,他也为此事可能为哈佛带来的负面影响表示歉意,认为一个人的行为失当不应该成为他人的包袱。
最后,他说希望大家能够支持身边的小本生意,让小商业跟社区一同成长发展。

We have been overwhelmed with the response and support that has flooded our way. It means the world to know that there are still good people in this world. We have been contacted by people from California all the way to Australia offering kind words and support. I have been attempting to keep up with writing back personally and thanking each and every one of you. We have been offered donations, free services, including website services and legal advice, which I kindly denied.
I just want to make clear that we are not a business in financial distress. We have been blessed with the support of our amazing community and hospitality family that has understood the value of a hard working family. Your support and kind words are more then enough.
I have received overwhelming support from Harvard graduates and the student body. I believe that one man’s actions should not be the burden of another. I just want to apologize to Harvard for all the negative association they have been linked with this ordeal. I also believe that something good can come out of all this situation.
I support Jon Staff and will contribute to the Greater Boston Food Bank. I appreciate all the support and increase in business we have received but you need to realize we are just one of thousands of small establishments that need your support. I ask you to not just support us but your neighborhood establishments also, your local take-out restaurant, a bodega/market down the street. If we stick together and support our local community we will grow together as a community.
I kindly ask all media inquiries to respect our customers and our business hours. My number one priority is to our guests and the experience they receive at our establishments.
Sincerely,
Ran Duan, on behalf of Sichuan Garden

(via Boston.com)

收藏收藏 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
私信太多无法一一查看,请发邮件到support@ moonbbs.com
回复

使用道具 举报

系主任

最佳新人

沙发
发表于 2014-12-11 11:17:44 | 只看该作者
回复