打印 上一主题 下一主题

[学习/校园/考试] 求两道geography课题目解答,赏金80。

[复制链接]
匿名
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
匿名  发表于 2014-7-14 16:38:10 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
80金钱
1。 What is ENSO?  Why is ENSO not good for anchovy fisheries of South America?  What effect does ENSO have on weather in the Eastern Pacific?  In the Western Pacific?  Why?

2。What is the Coriolis Effect? How does wind speed affect
the Coriolis? And Location?

收藏收藏 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

系主任

常驻居民最佳新人

沙发
发表于 2014-7-14 17:34:25 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 我为学狂一号 于 2014-7-14 16:36 编辑

这个你去百度就有,第一个是厄尔尼诺现象,很经典的。

第二个是科里奥利效应
我未来丈母娘的女儿在哪里呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

系主任

常驻居民最佳新人

板凳
发表于 2014-7-14 17:36:30 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 我为学狂一号 于 2014-7-14 16:36 编辑

第二个是科里奥利效应
我未来丈母娘的女儿在哪里呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名
地板
匿名  发表于 2014-7-14 17:47:48
我为学狂一号 发表于 2014-7-14 16:34

第二个是科里奥利效应 ...

这是典型的伸手党啊
回复

使用道具 举报

系主任

常驻居民最佳新人

5#
发表于 2014-7-14 17:50:27 | 只看该作者
匿名者 发表于 2014-7-14 16:47
这是典型的伸手党啊

看错了,不是厄尔尼诺现象。单词不对。
我未来丈母娘的女儿在哪里呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

院士

???,?????...

最佳新人常驻居民

6#
发表于 2014-7-15 06:50:20 | 只看该作者
1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Ni%C3%B1o_Southern_Oscillation
答案基本都在这里了好么?要是你连为什么对南美渔场不好都分析不出来的话,那我也没话说了~

2)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_effect
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_does_the_coriolis_effect_affect_wind_movement
尼玛,我真的觉得wiki什么都有好么!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

高级院士

大家不要慌我是司马光

论坛元老最佳新人常驻居民

7#
发表于 2014-7-15 06:58:34 | 只看该作者
我想知道lz是不是在yahoo问过同样的问题?
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110715165349AAcPSiy

I need help with my Geography Please.?

I am missing these two questions I hope somebody would give me a hand Thanks. ---What is the Coriolis Effect? How does wind speed affect the Coriolis? And Location? --What is ...show more

Best Answer

• Dick answered 3 years ago
El Niño-Southern Oscillation: ENSO

El Niño/La Niña-Southern Oscillation, or ENSO, is a quasiperiodic climate pattern that occurs across the tropical Pacific Ocean roughly every five years. It is characterized by variations in the temperature of the surface of the tropical eastern Pacific Ocean—warming or cooling known as El Niño and La Niña respectively—and air surface pressure in the tropical western Pacific—the Southern Oscillation. The two variations are coupled: the warm oceanic phase, El Niño, accompanies high air surface pressure in the western Pacific, while the cold phase, La Niña, accompanies low air surface pressure in the western Pacific.[2][3] Mechanisms that cause the oscillation remain under study.

The local fishing industry along the affected coastline can suffer during long-lasting El Niño events. The world's largest fishery collapsed due to overfishing during the 1972 El Niño Peruvian anchoveta reduction. During the 1982–83 event, jack mackerel and anchoveta populations were reduced, scallops increased in warmer water, but hake followed cooler water down the continental slope, while shrimp and sardines moved southward so some catches decreased while others increased.[23] Horse mackerel have increased in the region during warm events. Shifting locations and types of fish due to changing conditions provide challenges for fishing industries. Peruvian sardines have moved during El Niño events to Chilean areas. Other conditions provide further complications, such as the government of Chile in 1991 creating restrictions on the fishing areas for self-employed fishermen and industrial fleets.

I'll give a URL for the Coriolis Effect, but you'll have to look that up yourself. Be sure to look at the figure.
ENSO causes extreme weather (such as floods and droughts) in many regions of the world. Developing countries dependent upon agriculture and fishing, particularly those bordering the Pacific Ocean, are the most affected. In popular usage, the El Niño-Southern Oscillation is often called just "El Niño". El Niño is Spanish for "the boy" and refers to the Christ child, because periodic warming in the Pacific near South America is usually noticed around Christmas.[4]
Source:

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部