[复制链接]

初中生

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-3-28 08:21:17 | 只看他 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
城市:MA波士顿 类型:
价格: $
楼主很懒,craiglist上洋洋洒洒写的老长,一想到要翻译成中文就嫌麻烦。准备偷懒大概介绍下背景然后就直接照搬craiglst。

楼主24岁男生,直。高富帅室友(好基友)回国入职工作了,剩下楼主继续读phd,留下了他几乎所有的家具:床,书桌,柜子,床头灯blablabla。高富帅室友一床垫就五六百,二话不说就扔下了。估计留下家具总价即使全扔到二手市场少说也值个七八百刀。整个小区名字叫waverly apartment,下面有链接,小区很安静,除了网费自付以及车位需要自己另外加一点外,水电暖全包,什么东西坏了打个电话马上免费来修。供暖就不说了,自己付过供暖费的人懂得,水也没多少钱,电费全包的话真心是非常爽啊,因为房子配烤箱,空调,洗碗机!所以,你懂的。 现在的lease五月12号到期,还剩下大概一个多月的租期,sublease租金$1100(不多不少,几乎正好平分整个费用,包括网费什么的)。 也支持短租(40一天,250一个礼拜),性别不限。

以下是craigslist的帖子

Sub Leasing one bedroom

Sub leasing one bedroom of a two bedroom apartment.The date is from 03/11-05/12. My roommate just went abroad so I am subleasing his bedroom. It's a 800 sqft condo with all necessary facilities!

Waverly Apartment, Bronsdon St, Brighton.

The website of the apartment is here. For detailed information about the apartment, please go check the website.

http://www.waverlybostonapartments.com/apartments/home.do?lid=en_US&pid=2504

The current lease will end at 05/13, so total available time is 2 months.

Great facilities included in the rent!
$1100 rent includes:
Internet connections ([color=#f35b0 !important][backcolor=transparent !important]Comcast Xfinity)
Heating
Water and sewage
Oven/fridge/Dish washer/Toaster/Microwave/
Electricity (Air conditioned apartment)
A parking spot( I am helping [color=#f35b0 !important][backcolor=transparent !important]to sell my roommate's car so hopefully a fixed parking spot will be available, I am paying $99/month for that)
Renter's Insurance covered.
Portsmouth playground is next door.

ALL FURNITURES NEEDED FOR A LIVING!
Because my roommate left all the furnitures so no need for you to bring any furnitures with you. Bed, desk, dishes, shelves, chairs, cooking need, almost everything you need for a living.

Something you may care about:

1. Parking: Free street parking is also available outside the estate.

2. Laundry: The apartment has its own laundry room. $2 for a washing and $2 for drying

3. Smoking: No indoor smoking is allowed. I am a light smoker myself but I never smoke in the apartment.

4. Pets: All pets(regular pets like dog and cat) are welcomed.

5. Entertaining: I have a tv, an Xbox One, more than glad to share.

6. Surroundings: 3 min drive to Shaws, McDonalds, DD, CVS, Havard Business School, Watertown Mall(Target, Bestbuy), GymIt

7. About me: I am a BU graduate student (International, but speaks perfect English), a light smoker and a biker. Easy going, animal lover, sports lover.

Contact me if you are interested in the apartment.

Contact Info:

alfalfonzo@hotmail.com
Call me Alf, and we may set up a quick meeting.

有兴趣的联系我微信:alfalfonzo
也可以直接text我:8572107690

有图有真相

收藏收藏 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部