打印 上一主题 下一主题

[其他] SPG酒店员工价及亲友价

[复制链接]

小学生

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-3-7 16:46:30 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

1. SPG员工亲友价:

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/promotions/rateplankey_search.html?section=promotion&category=FRIENDS
或者:

https://www.starwoodhotels.com/promotions/rateplankey_search.html?section=promotion&layout=1&category=STARHOT&rp=RC:STARH,RC:STRFND,RC:BARRTE

2. SPG员工价

http://www.16518.com/

这个是搜索北京地区的喜达屋连锁酒店的协议价格,

PS:员工价有风险,使用请谨慎。(原帖见 http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_623990080101i7uw.html)

有些酒店较为严格可能会查验你是哪个酒店的员工或者员工的朋友。所以使用前最好在网上查询一个其他国家酒店的员工的个人信息然后记住。部分酒店在使用员工价格时会要求带着一张所谓的SPG员工亲友价格证明的白单,要求有GM签名。最好的办法就是你认识某个SPG的员工,或者某个愿意送你这张白单的朋友,那就什么都解决了!如果酒店查验严格,发现你没有这张白单,会要求你支付原价。
Terms & Conditions
StarFRND provides for discounted rooms at participating hotels for associates’ friends and family members/relatives not eligible for HOT Rates. This program is for non-business, leisure travel only.
This benefit is offered to all regular full and part time associates upon commencement of employment. Associates must be actively employed to participate in this benefit.  The following restrictions apply:
  • Any stay, whether one room or multiple rooms, may not exceed 14 room-nights.
  • This benefit is offered on a space available basis at all participating hotels
STARWOOD PREFERRED GUEST (SPG)
Friends and family members who participate in SPG and are paying for a StarFRND rate may earn points on their eligible incidentals but will not earn Starpoints or airline miles for the StarFRND rate itself.  Friends and family members can earn Starpoints when paying any other qualifying rate.
RESERVATIONS PROCEDURES
Reservations are to be made using the methods outlined below. Under no circumstances should the destination property be contacted directly. Reservations can be made as follows:
  • Starwood associates can visit one.starwoodhotels.comand select E-Tools to Book StarFRND. Credit card guarantee is required.
  • Associates and family members who do not have access to Starwood ONE can book a reservation on any PC throughwww.starwoodhotels.com/starfriend. Credit card guarantee is required.
  • Rates and detailed property information are included in the above sites.
Reservations may be guaranteed as follows:
  • Credit card guarantee.
  • Advance Deposit - mailing an advance deposit check directly to the property, according to the property’s advance deposit policy. Many properties and resorts require an advance deposit because certain remote destinations have no way to replace a short term cancellation.
If travel plans change and the friend / family member is unable to utilize the reserved discounted room, he/she is responsible for canceling the reservation(s).  Failure to do so will revoke this benefit.  Property cancellation and no-show policies and procedures apply to all StarFRND reservations.
Friends and family members are responsible for all room, tax and incidental charges.  Charges for telephone, laundry, valet, parking, transportation and recreational activities (i.e., golf and tennis) will not be discounted.  Applicable local taxes are the responsibility of the associate / family member.  Charges incurred must be settled upon checkout.  Credit and direct billing privileges will not be extended to Friends and family members.
PROOF OF BENEFIT ELIGIBILITY – StarFRND Reservation Authorization Form
The human resources department at each Starwood location must print the StarFRND reservation authorization form on property / location letterhead. Each time an associate / family member makes a StarFRND reservation, the associate must obtain a form from human resources. The form must be completed by the associate and then validated by a human resources representative. The HR validation includes printed name, signature and phone number of the HR representative authorizing the reservation. In the event of a question or concern about a particular StarFRND reservation, properties can identify the origin of the reservation by both the property letterhead on which the form is printed and the HR contact information.  The form will not be considered valid unless it is printed on letterhead with the name and address of the property / location, completed in its entirety and the HR contact information is clear and legible.

ASSOCIATE CONDUCT
Friends and family members are expected to maintain our standards of conduct at all times while participating in this program at any of our hotels.
Friends and family members visiting Starwood properties will be treated in the same manner as regular hotel guests, receiving the same services and courtesies that would otherwise be granted.  Likewise, the friend or family member should seek only those services and courtesies that would normally be extended to any guest and are not permitted into back of the house areas.
RESTRICTIONS/EXCLUSIONS – StarFRND Room Rates
  • Special provision for StarFRND room rates in the state of Massachusetts:  the State Department of Revenue regulates the pricing of discounted hotel rooms; therefore, the StarFRND rate structure may be different in that state.
  • St. Regis properties are not required to participate but may opt in at their own discretion.
  • All StarFRND discounts are subject to change.  We reserve the right to change or cancel this benefit at any time.
© 2008 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.

收藏收藏 分享分享 1 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
希尔顿金卡免费借用!
回复

使用道具 举报

助理教授

沙发
发表于 2014-3-7 17:48:27 | 只看该作者
Im working there now.
u have to show a form which is signed by your department chair and bring to the front desk and then they will charge u employee discount.
Without the signed form, u have to pay regular market price
回复

使用道具 举报

小学生

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2014-3-7 21:45:08 | 只看该作者
CPA女魔头 发表于 2014-3-7 16:48
Im working there now.
u have to show a form which is signed by your department chair and bring to th ...

woooops! U got me!
i know the form is needed for employee discounts, but what about the employee's friends discount? Does the hotel also need you show some kinds of forms?
希尔顿金卡免费借用!
回复

使用道具 举报

助理教授

地板
发表于 2014-3-7 23:01:23 | 只看该作者
噬金虫HH 发表于 2014-3-7 20:45
woooops! U got me!
i know the form is needed for employee discounts, but what about the employee's ...

I havent book for my friend yet but I wonder if you need to input employee number or whatever to prove
回复

使用道具 举报

小学生

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-3-8 00:57:49 | 只看该作者
CPA女魔头 发表于 2014-3-7 22:01
I havent book for my friend yet but I wonder if you need to input employee number or whatever to p ...

er...mmmm,  u know we could be your friends
希尔顿金卡免费借用!
回复

使用道具 举报

高级院士

最佳新人

6#
发表于 2014-3-8 10:06:01 | 只看该作者
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则