[生活互助] 新冠病毒检测试剂盒 经欧盟CE和美国FDA认证

[复制链接]

小学生

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2020-3-25 14:02:01 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Coronavirus Testing Kits Available_FDA Approved
新冠病毒检测试剂盒 经欧盟CE和美国FDA认证
My name is Miao, and I currently serve as the business development manager for LinkGen Biotech. I understand how important it is for you to expand coronavirus testing. That is why I wanted to bring our coronavirus testing kits to your attention.
Our products include throat swab, nasal swab, IgM/IgG rapid testing kits, Ag rapid testing kits, and RT-PCR testing kits. We currently supply more than 200 labs and hospitals in Mainland China, as well as labs and hospitals in Japan and South Korea.
LinkGen Biotech was founded in 2014 and is known for developing innovative solutions to challenging scientific problems. Headquartered in Shanghai, our manufacturing center produces 200,000 Coronavirus testing kits per day, ensuring that we can fill your order quickly.
To place an order, or to learn more about LinkGen Biotech’s coronavirus testing kits, please contact me at miao@linkgeno.com. I look forward to discussing how we can help you meet the expected demand for coronavirus testing without sacrificing speed and accuracy.
有意者请电话联系:617-834-0258

RT-PCR KIT.jpg Rapid test kit.jpg COVID 19 SWAB KIT 2.jpg

收藏收藏 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部