查看: 327|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[活动] 免费看画展| 10月5号"My Journey" Fine Art Exhibition

[复制链接]

小学生

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-9-16 14:30:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
10月5号上午10点到下午3点,欢迎大家来1110 2nd Ave 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10022欢迎带朋友一起观看新加坡小画家Helena的个人画展,免费的哦!
On this beautiful fall day, InAmerica is sincerely inviting you to visit "My Journey" art exhibition by our young talented artist Helena Chen in New York City on Oct. 5th, 2019. This is a wonderful chance for you to enjoy the great artworks and stories from prominent young artist.

About the Exhibition:
Inspired by personal stories and experiences of her cosmopolitan life, Helena’s “My Journey” features a poignant collection of works depicting themes from freedom and duality, Utopia and eternality, to jauntiness and childhood innocence.
While some works utilize use raised copper and aluminum to depict gilded fruits on a utopian landscape, others, such as feature modern acrylics depicting the busy, organized chaos of an urban lifestyle.
Helena’s exhibit would not be complete without her more personal works, such as Journey, an oil painting of her travels in Venice, and Hometown that Helena created using icons from her hometown of Shanghai.
Though “My Journey” is created by our young artist, we will find that themes are universally present, reminiscent of our own experiences and human reflections.

To RSVP, please contact Ms. Lynn at 212-626-2610 to reserve your space! Please come and take your fiends to join this wonderful art exhibition!
Date & Time: 10/05/2019, Saturday, 10:00am-3:00pm
Event Venue: 1110 2nd Ave 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10022

收藏收藏1 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部