打印 上一主题 下一主题

== Basic Computer Instructor==

[复制链接]

研究生

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-10-25 09:57:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 cameron1301 于 2017-10-25 10:00 编辑

Tech Instructor for (elementary studetns)
Millbrae CA 94030
$15- $25/hr - Part-time
We are in search of talented, passionate, charismatic leaders that are looking to ignite the spark in children!
i-CAM & </i-AfterSchool> is an ed-tech start-up that's growing rapidly in the Bay Area! We're looking for amazing instructors who love teaching kids ( elementary students) to join us for our fall sessions. At  i-CAM, we've taken a new approach to teaching elementary students tech by wrapping it in engaging games and projects. If you love working with kids and helping them discover new things, let's talk about how you can get involved in the world where fun meets tech. You bring your experience with kids and teaching - and we'll train you on the tech.

Qualifications:
Must love working with kids. Experience in classroom management is a must .A curiosity of how tech works Approachable when talking to kids and parents Responsible and dependable

Job Description:
Make our afternoon classes as fun as possible while helping young students explore technologyManage a group of up to twenty elementary school students (with the help of an assistant)Communicate with parents before and after classesRelate STEM/educational topics in ways that children can understand

Additional Information:
Salary range from $15-25/ hour based on experience and contributions made.Core hours for this position are during the week in the afternoons, with some weekend hours available. Weekly commitment of 8-25 hrs. Company will be about to offer full time position after 2 month probation periode.

To learn more, visit: http://www.camducation.com
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15 to $25 /hour
Teaching and classroom management experience will be a plus.

Current C.S. related Studetns or rececnt graduate welcome!

Please email resume to cam.camedu@gmail.comfor consideration.
收藏收藏 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部