北美微论坛

App下载
扫码下载 App
联系我们
1框架
查看: 322|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[转让] 低价转让Honolulu4星酒店两晚;Two nights in a luxurious 4-star hotel.

[复制链接]

小学生

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-5-30 09:03:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Two nights in a luxurious 4-star hotel: The Modern Honolulu. One City Room (with city view), two double beds, non-smoking. Check-in: 08/18/2016. Check-out: 08/20/2016. Free Wifi included. Link to the hotel: http://www.themodernhonolulu.com/honolulu-hotel-waikiki

I booked this room for my family but we can't make the trip to Hawaii and the reservation cannot be cancelled. The price I paid for this reservation is $299/per night, plus $150 extra guest fee, $104.44 taxes and fees, with the total= $852.44 for two nights in a City Room and 3 adults. So the price here ($200/day) is a real bargain. If you are interested, please email me and I can provide the reservation confirmation to verify this. I will change the reservation information for you after you pay.

Contact info: erinli928@gmail.com

The following is directly copied from the reservation page.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
Pet deposit: USD 250.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.

The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.

Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
Valet parking fee: USD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
Pet fee: USD 50 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.00 per night
收藏收藏 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部