查看: 2006|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[问个问题] Cruise加勒比线I20学校签字问题

[复制链接]

小学生

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-4-17 21:32:01 来自手机 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
六月份毕业想带妈妈去迈阿密坐cruise,但是我的I20上签字五月份就要过期了,学校说因为我六月毕业不给我签字,但是我的I20跟visa都没过期,这样可以去坐cruise吗??
收藏收藏 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

研究生

沙发
发表于 2013-4-18 18:48:00 | 只看该作者
我去的时候,是即将毕业前夕,visa早就过期,I20学校也不没签字的(事实上我也没去问),但有申请OPT,所以I20上写了OPT到期时间 还有一年。 能去
回复

使用道具 举报

博士后

板凳
发表于 2013-4-21 23:33:25 | 只看该作者
Ivy喜欢DIY 发表于 2013-4-18 17:48
我去的时候,是即将毕业前夕,visa早就过期,I20学校也不没签字的(事实上我也没去问),但有申请OPT,所以I ...

也就是说主要是i20,visa没关系么
回复

使用道具 举报

研究生

地板
发表于 2013-4-26 20:56:05 | 只看该作者
徐表妹 发表于 2013-4-21 22:33
也就是说主要是i20,visa没关系么

只要你I20有效,VISA过期没事。但不能去古巴。仅限于加勒比海、巴哈马、墨西哥和加拿大。
你要不是很确定,可以看这里:
http://www.ice.gov/sevis/travel/faq_f2.htm

2.C. What if my F-1 student visa has expired?

You can stay in the United States on an expired F-1 visa as long as you maintain your student status. However, if you are returning home or traveling to a country where automatic revalidation does not apply, you must have a valid visa to return to the United States.

Ensure that you have all the documentation you need for your visa application and allow sufficient time for processing a new visa. The documentation you may need for a new visa includes, but is not limited to the following:

• A SEVIS Form I-20, endorsed for travel and signed by your DSO and your original Form I-20 (see your DSO before you travel)
  • Original evidence showing proof of necessary funds to cover tuition and living expenses
  • Evidence showing your intention to return to your home country upon program completion, including evidence of compelling social and economic ties to your home country
  • If you have applied for or had optional practical training (OPT) approved, bring a copy of your Form I-20 endorsed for OPT and your Employment Authorization Document (EAD), if one has been issued

The Department of State recommends that you apply for a visa in your home country. For more information about visa applications visit the Department of State website at http://travel.state.gov/.

You can apply in a third country for a visa, but you will not be able to return to the United States until your visa has been issued. In some cases, this could take several weeks if a background check is required. If your visa is denied, you will not be able to return to the United States. Be sure to check the Department of State website for specific information pertaining to each consulate.

If you have an expired visa and a terminated record, we strongly advise that you do not travel outside the United States until your SEVIS record shows that you are in active status. If you do travel, you may not be able to renew your visa or return to the United States.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部