回复

使用道具 举报

副系主任

35#
发表于 2018-5-6 17:15:55 来自手机 | 只看该作者
一些准备共同材料的idea
看到别人写的
发给你参考
Here are some ideas for you. This is the information era and there are a zillion ways of getting creative. I'm happy to help.

- Joint checking account - sometimes banks will give you a blanket refusal without a SSN if you attempt to open the joint account online or over the phone. However, most banks have no issue if you walk into the branch. Bank of America is fine with it. All you need is a valid passport.

- Once you get the checking account, then use that as a tool to run your household - pay rent, utilities, groceries.

- Your husband can add you as an authorized user on all credit cards. It's important that you make some purchases. At this point, you may not get them in the mail before your interview. However, you can print the fact that the application was approved. Your name will display on the online account. You can print that too and bring it to the interview. As long as you show that you've applied or that it is being processed, it is considered good evidence.

- Have your husband add you to all utilities and be specific and tell the companies you need both names to display on the account. In my city, the companies won't do that. And as you can see on my document, we ended up printing pages from the online account - like account settings, account profile, authorized users- just so that we could show that both names are on there.

- joint email address - then you have payment reminders of credit cards, utilities, payment confirmations, etc all go to this email address. You can print those as evidence. Make sure you each have access to that email on your phone. Then take a screenshot from your phone which shows other accounts on your phone and that it is clearly your phone and your husband's phone.

- August Smart Lock or any smart lock. Create an owner account for each one of you and then print the log that shows when either one of you opens or locks the door.

- Surveillance footage. You can get a Canary surveillance camera for safety in your home and take screenshots of the footage that show both of you at home at times when a visitor shouldn't be there. Say early in the morning, while getting ready for work.

- Text messages that you can match up with a receipt are great. It does not have to be a poem or anything important. Something as simple as "Babe, don't forget to get bread and milk, please. We're completely out." Make sure he answers. Go back and forth a few times. Then, print that conversation and attach the receipt to it. Highlight the date and time on conversation and receipt, highlight the method of payment - hopefully it's a joint card. And include a picture of the card, too.

- That brings me to the next easiest piece of evidence. Target Red Debit Card. You get 5% off for using it. There is no extra charge associated with using it. You each get one issued on your name. Takes seconds to apply. You just link it to the joint checking account. Even if you just link it to his account, that's fine too.

- Health insurance, life insurance, etc. It's important that you print the paystubs which show he is paying for employee + spouse. It's important to show how long he's had you on the insurance. So print each paystub.

- You must be beneficiaries on life insurance and 401K. That's an easy point.

Go through my document. I think you can derive a lot of ideas from there.

- Affidavits from people who know you well and from others that dont know you two that well. Both are important. Because other financial evidence is lacking. I would go the extra mile and have the affidavits notarized. Sure, you can do them as sworn affidavits without a notary public, however, then you aren't 100% sure that the person who signed it was in fact that person. You get my point. So just eliminate any doubts and have them notarized.

- Include explanations. USCIS does not have to connect the dots for you. People assume they will and often times they do. However, it is our job to prove our relationship is real. If you introduce evidence, you have to state what it is proof of.

- Since your husband just added you to the lease, you have add secondary and tertiary evidence to that. Anyone can scribble a name onto a lease and make it look legit, right? Like Kaylip mentioned, USPS informed delivery. You can create an account with your email, another one with his email, and another with your joint email. Then you can print the daily digest - some from your account, some from his and some from the joint email. This serves as evidence that you two have unrestricted access to each other's mail. That's evidence of trust. It seems redundant and silly to have to state it but just state it. It's best to tell them what the evidence means. So on the daily digest you will see images of his mail and your mail. Not just YOUR mail.

- Fedex account. UPS account. Add both names to it. Print all of that.
- Amazon account. Same thing
- Netflix, Hulu
- Costco, Sam's club.

If you go out to dinner with friends, well, take pictures, print the text messages leading up to the dinner, pay with the joint checking check card and highlight date, time, method of payment on receipt and also print image of card. Done. There you have more evidence. You get the idea.

Let me know how else I can help.

All the best.
来自: iPhone客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

博士后

36#
 楼主| 发表于 2018-5-7 04:55:43 来自手机 | 只看该作者
太有帮助了,谢谢
来自: iPhone客户端
回复

使用道具 举报