[复制链接]

系主任

胖次說:“節操是神馬~可以吃麼?”

最佳新人常驻居民论坛元老

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-11-28 14:26:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
事情是這樣的。
我不知道大家有沒有在amazon賣過東西,賣過的大大肯定知道amazon有個A-to-z Guarantee Claims,專門是買家和賣家協調不成功的amazon官方申訴通道。

十月11號的時候我的一個iphone被賣出去了。這個iphone是applecare 的replacement,和新的一樣就是沒有配件。
十月20號的時候買家給我email說那個iphone的震動不好用,問我怎麼辦。我說的很客氣,說因為這個iphone起碼還有30天的保質期,你可以去apple store換一個新的,或者你把它寄還給我,我給你退款,我自己去apple store換個新的。請你給我一個決定,我等你的回復。
然後。。然後他就不鳥我了呀!我還以為事情解決了也許自己去換手機了就這樣了把。

然後高潮來了,今天,11月28號,過了一個多月。
我突然收到amazon給我的A-to-z Guarantee Claims,說買家投訴手機開機不能。要求全額退款。
我。。。。很無語,我想你這不是找事兒麼!我教你怎麼去換新的機子了或者你寄還給我,我給你退款,你鳥都不鳥我。然後過了一個月你要來退款?現在就算我拿到機子也沒保修了你叫我怎麼辦?

當然我也向amazon發email申訴了,我闡明了自己的觀點,買家在有充足選擇的情況下不做出任何行動任由保修過期,然後然賣家承擔是不公平的。

麻煩的事情還有,我在amazon的seller account上有1000多的blance,所以就是說,如果賣家投訴成功,我的錢鐵定扣定了。而且我可能連機子都拿不到,買家完全可以在拿到退款後不鳥我。那樣我就錢機兩失了。

我請大家幫幫忙,看看我給amazon的申訴有什麼缺陷,幫我拿點主意。我真不想隨便丟500多塊錢加一個手機。。。唉。。。
下面是我對amazon的申訴
Wednesday, November 28, 2012

On Oct/20 2012, Seller received an email from buyer stating that he was not satisfied with his order. Seller responded back on the same day Oct/20, 2012, suggested buyer could either go to applestore to replace the phone because this phone is still under the warrantee or send it back to seller to get a refund, seller is waiting the response from buyer to make a decision but buyer never contact seller again. After one month the of original order date Nov/28 2012, seller received the a-to-z guarantee claim from buyer, which in that time, the phone probably already passed the warrantee date. The Claim Type is Items not as described, seller believe the item was perfect described and already responded to buyer the possible solutions. Buyer didn't response seller and miss the warrantee date and seller believe it's not his responsibility. Thank you.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

This is device was never been used by Seller, it is directly shipped from applecare replacement center. When seller sold to buyer, this device have at least 30 days factory warrantee, which means this device could be replace for free in applestore or ship it back to applecare department, if any problems were found. Buyer have all the opportunities to get replacement, or send it back to seller to get full refund, he choose not to do it. After 30 days of using, which seller have no idea how the phone stop working, buyer decided to file the a-to-z claim. Even seller get the device right now, it is pass the warrantee date, which means seller can't return the device to apple anymore. Seller believe it is unfair to do such way.

還有就是一個月之前我們兩的email

buyer

"phone its vibrating by it self .... and turns off even when the battery is charged, its really wear. see what you can do ".

seller
“Hi I am sorry that you facing the phone issue, I never used this phone before, I got this phone from AppleCare replacement and it should works like brand new. It should still under apple care factory warrantee, you can type the serial number in apple.com and check warrantee date, you can also go to apple store to get replacement phone if you have time. If those information didn't help you, I can get you refund if you send the phone back to me with the phone box and everything inside. I will go to the apple store myself to check the phone to fix it. I am sorry the phone didn't work like you wished, I am not doing the phone resell business, I just have this extra phone want to sell it to get some cash. so I don't know how to do the setting and fixing. Sorry again and keep me informed, thank you.”
收藏收藏 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

高中生

沙发
发表于 2012-11-28 15:35:54 | 只看该作者
只要你amazon seller account 里有这些email record的话,应该没问题。 如果真的要退的话,Amazon 会确定你先收到return package  才会refund的。 Good Luck 我也想知道结果。
回复

使用道具 举报

助理教授

板凳
发表于 2012-11-28 15:38:32 | 只看该作者
法律方面不是很懂 但是LZ可以把郵件也給Amazon的人看 這樣會對你比較有利吧
回复

使用道具 举报

系主任

最佳新人常驻居民论坛元老

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-28 15:41:24 | 只看该作者
Tech4fun 发表于 2012-11-28 14:35
只要你amazon seller account 里有这些email record的话,应该没问题。 如果真的要退的话,Amazon 会确定你 ...

這些record都是有的,因為我是通過amazon回復的email。
但是我就是擔心到最後amazon判我輸,這樣的情況就自動refund了,買家不退給我機子我也沒辦法。。
回复

使用道具 举报

系主任

最佳新人常驻居民论坛元老

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-11-28 15:41:41 | 只看该作者
Kammy_舒 发表于 2012-11-28 14:38
法律方面不是很懂 但是LZ可以把郵件也給Amazon的人看 這樣會對你比較有利吧

但是我就是擔心到最後amazon判我輸,這樣的情況就自動refund了,買家不退給我機子我也沒辦法。。
回复

使用道具 举报

助理教授

6#
发表于 2012-11-28 15:45:36 | 只看该作者
大鼻子妖妖 发表于 2012-11-28 18:41
但是我就是擔心到最後amazon判我輸,這樣的情況就 ...

如果是這樣的話直接打電話去Amazon的CustomerService跟他說個明白。。。必要時找Manager或者Supervisor會比較管用 Good Luck
回复

使用道具 举报

博士后

7#
发表于 2012-11-28 16:11:34 | 只看该作者
真的很討厭那樣的人...~~~
還是不得説: 人心哪...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部