打印 上一主题 下一主题

[电子] Ebay金牌卖家,点开有惊喜[2.10完结]

[复制链接]

小学生

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-2-4 08:15:06 | 只看该作者 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 undersky0312 于 2016-2-10 11:02 编辑

在小编前两天推荐的 Ebay金牌卖家(yapper_wireless )给女朋友买了 iphone 6s 719刀 玫瑰金。昨天收到快递,打开之后完全惊呆。我觉得这应该是人生中最吊的一次购物经历了。幸好买回来打开了盒子检查了下,如果没检查直接寄回国,我就只能呵呵了。现在已经在和卖家沟通,准备退款。
这个事情说明几个问题呢?第一,这种所谓金牌,top-rated的称号并不是质量的保证,不要被好评迷惑。第二,这家或者说其销售低价iphone的ebay卖家,他们的货源不说全部,但或多或少会有问题,存在风险。幸好我赶上的是这种粗劣的诈骗技巧,如果换成翻新机,我还真不一定发现的了。最后最后,就是买iphone还是去苹果店里比较安全。就是买iphone还是去苹果店里比较安全。就是买iphone还是去苹果店里比较安全。

以上
受伤的买家

PS: 以后看来真的要路人转黑了,笑。
PPS: 我在美国有正当职业,况且工资不低,所以并不是偷梁换柱,诈骗ebay。
---------------------------------------------------------------更新---------------------------------------------------------------

missjen316                                                                                                                                                                 
                                         (297 )                                                                                          View Listings                                 
Report Inappropriate Content                                                

Community Member
|
|
                                        Registered:                                         ‎03-07-2010                                                                                                                                                  

in reply to                lwa.us.galpexng                        
                                                                        on ‎02-04-2016                                         09:52 AM                                                                                                                                                                          

Hi, go to the resolution center and file a signifigantly not as described case ASAP! Do NOT file an item not recieved case because you did recieve something! I am afraid you have been scammed but you are covered by eBay and PayPal! So file a case now! Good luck!

已经按照网友指导的方法做了,就等卖家回复或者是ebay介入仲裁。

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

I am so sorry the package you received did not contain the device!

As these devices are brand new and sealed directly from Apple, as well as we do not carry erasers, this situation is certainly very concerning.

Could you please describe the condition of the package as it was received? Did it appear to have been tampered with in any way?

We may need to proceed with a UPS claim to have them investigate and inspect the package and its contents.

We look forward to your response!

Alyssa
Yapper Wireless
Customer Service Team

-----------------------------------------------------------2.25--------------------------------------------------------------------
昨天已经把包装和手机的各种码发给了卖家,serial number在Icloud上查不到,以下是卖家今天的回复。另外有好些人质疑我是无良买家和无脑黑, 那我就把朋友圈的截图发出来,如果这再证明不了我也就没办法了。

Hello,

Thank you for providing this information!

Could you please provide the IMEI of the device?

Thank you for your cooperation, and understanding as we look into this matter,

Alyssa
Yapper Wireless
Customer Service Team

Need to return? Follow the link here to begin a return: returns.yapperwireless.com

----- Original Message -----
Here are photos I just took, there are some dust inside, such as the photo show. And I check the serial number through Apple cloud, it shows doesn't exist.

Li
----------------------------------------------------------2.8 更新----------------------------------------------------------------

I do apologize, could you please also kindly verify if the item was received sealed? The Apple iPhone box should have had a plastic shrink-wrap seal around the white box. This will help to aid and conclude our investigation.

Lindsay
Customer Service Team
Yapper Wireless
(855) 927-7371
returns.yapperwireless.com

----- Original Message -----
Hi, is there any progress for my case? I am waiting for the conclusion of the investigation. if there is any thing I can help just let me know.

Regards,

Li

--------------------------------------------------------------2.10---------------------------------------------------------------

之前和卖家沟通无果,最后找ebay介入调查,ebay让我去警察局做个accident report。但是不到20分钟,就收到了卖家的全额退款,比想像中的快了许多。那么到次“橡皮擦”事件就算完结了。谢谢各位关注。PS: 我从来不是无脑黑,也不会因为这个事情就彻底和ebay say goodbye。毕竟车划了还得来ebay买零配件。只是关于电子产品这一块,业余玩家很难能拿捏的准产品质量,万一碰到问题就会很伤脑筋,如果像我一样是电子小白,还是真心推荐去专卖店和个大零售商处购买,毕竟买的安心。
Dear Li,
Thanks for contacting eBay about the Apple iPhone 6s (Item # 141815772850) that you recently purchased. I'm sorry to know that there was a problem with the item. I understand that you received an empty package.  When a package arrives empty or with an entirely different item, it can be the result of theft, a shipping issue, or an oversight.
I took some time to review your eBay account and I see that you have been with us since 2015. I would like to personally thank you for choosing eBay, Li!
We need your help to resolve this case. Please file an incident report with your local law enforcement agency (police department). Filing an incident report is generally free of charge and is easy to do. The report documents that there's been a problem.

Here are the details that must be included in the report:
-- Description of the item received
-- Name of the officer filing the report
-- Officer's badge number
-- Station location (city and state)
-- Station phone number
We've placed this case on hold for 10 days to allow you to get an incident report.
Please fax the incident report to (303) 395-2829. Please include your user ID and case number. This is a US phone number. If you are faxing from outside the US, you will probably need to dial 001 before the number.

You can also use one of our new features which is document uploader which you can upload the document that we requested directly. Scan and upload it to your computer and do the following steps:
1.     Please click on the following link to upload your document:
2.     Sign in to your eBay account – You will be redirected to the Site Upload page
3.     Click “Browse” – A window opens where you can select the file to upload.
4.     Click “Open”
5.     Click on the document type. In the dropdown menu, select and Click the type of document you are going to upload (i.e. General Document, Proof of Identity, etc.)
6.     On the MANDATORY field, type the document’s description or title (i.e. “affidavit for User ID: eBay_member”) then click “Upload”
7.     Click “Send”
After we receive and confirm the incident report, we'll close the case in your favor.If we don't hear from you within 10 days, we'll close the case and you won't be able to get a refund.
I hope this helps explain how to provide us with an incident report and receive a refund. Thank you for choosing eBay and have a great day!
Sincerely,
Jeremie L.
eBay Customer Service

Dear Li,
Thanks for contacting eBay about the Apple iPhone 6s (Item # 141815772850) that you recently purchased. I'm sorry to know that there was a problem with the item. I understand that you received an empty package.  When a package arrives empty or with an entirely different item, it can be the result of theft, a shipping issue, or an oversight.
I took some time to review your eBay account and I see that you have been with us since 2015. I would like to personally thank you for choosing eBay, Li!
We need your help to resolve this case. Please file an incident report with your local law enforcement agency (police department). Filing an incident report is generally free of charge and is easy to do. The report documents that there's been a problem.

Here are the details that must be included in the report:
-- Description of the item received
-- Name of the officer filing the report
-- Officer's badge number
-- Station location (city and state)
-- Station phone number
We've placed this case on hold for 10 days to allow you to get an incident report.
Please fax the incident report to (303) 395-2829. Please include your user ID and case number. This is a US phone number. If you are faxing from outside the US, you will probably need to dial 001 before the number.

You can also use one of our new features which is document uploader which you can upload the document that we requested directly. Scan and upload it to your computer and do the following steps:
1.     Please click on the following link to upload your document:
2.     Sign in to your eBay account – You will be redirected to the Site Upload page
3.     Click “Browse” – A window opens where you can select the file to upload.
4.     Click “Open”
5.     Click on the document type. In the dropdown menu, select and Click the type of document you are going to upload (i.e. General Document, Proof of Identity, etc.)
6.     On the MANDATORY field, type the document’s description or title (i.e. “affidavit for User ID: eBay_member”) then click “Upload”
7.     Click “Send”
After we receive and confirm the incident report, we'll close the case in your favor.If we don't hear from you within 10 days, we'll close the case and you won't be able to get a refund.
I hope this helps explain how to provide us with an incident report and receive a refund. Thank you for choosing eBay and have a great day!
Sincerely,
Jeremie L.
eBay Customer Service

Hi lwa.us.galpexng,
Good news! We let the seller know the item wasn't as described, and the seller issued you a full refund. This request is now closed.

Refund information:
A full refund of $719.00 was issued on Feb 10, 2016. The refund includes the purchase price plus original shipping and was issued to the same payment method you used to pay for the item.

Please log in into PayPal and view the History page if you don't see it in your PayPal balance.

You can view the details of this request in the Resolution Center.

1539833045.jpg (65 KB, 下载次数: 0)

1539833045.jpg

1446332062.jpg (71.15 KB, 下载次数: 0)

1446332062.jpg

1192999806.jpg (93.18 KB, 下载次数: 0)

1192999806.jpg

收藏收藏1 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

博士后

沙发
发表于 2016-2-4 10:56:37 来自手机 | 只看该作者
没手机在里面?没手机在里面?没手机在里面?
来自: iPhone客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

教授

板凳
发表于 2016-2-4 11:03:13 来自手机 | 只看该作者
真不懂为啥在eBay买iPhone啊 刚开始玫瑰金苹果店排队都不好买 我就看见eBay有卖的而且低价 真的荒唐死了 幸亏钱能要回来
回复

使用道具 举报

小学生

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2016-2-4 11:17:38 | 只看该作者
懒馋虫 发表于 2016-2-4 10:56
没手机在里面?没手机在里面?没手机在里面?

什么都没有。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

小学生

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2016-2-4 11:19:06 | 只看该作者
horse521tiger 发表于 2016-2-4 11:03
真不懂为啥在eBay买iPhone啊 刚开始玫瑰金苹果店排队都不好买 我就看见eBay有卖的而且低价 真的荒唐死了[哼 ...

恩恩,刚刚在ebay社区里问了,按照他们说的填了申请表,不过ebay要到10号才会介入仲裁。
回复

使用道具 举报

教授

6#
发表于 2016-2-4 11:26:36 来自手机 | 只看该作者
undersky0312 发表于 2016-2-4 11:19
恩恩,刚刚在ebay社区里问了,按照他们说的填了申请表,不过ebay要到10号才会介入仲裁。 ...

吃大亏了吧你 为啥你吃亏 我也跟着恨呢 真是气死人了
回复

使用道具 举报

小学生

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2016-2-4 11:49:53 | 只看该作者
horse521tiger 发表于 2016-2-4 11:26
吃大亏了吧你 为啥你吃亏 我也跟着恨呢 真是气死人了

我和同事吐槽这事,他和我说,stay awayyyyyyyy from ebay. 哎。。。希望能及时refund的吧
回复

使用道具 举报