打印 上一主题 下一主题

[新闻/活动] 父亲写给哈佛毕业生女儿的信:人生是不公平的但我希望...

[复制链接]

大学生

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-6-28 09:49:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
从儿时蹒跚学步无忧无虑的午后时光终于走向到毕业礼堂的这一段旅程中,一定藏着许多美好的小回忆。有这样一个人也许记得比我们更清楚。

二十几年来默默看着我们长大的父亲,在这充满温馨的毕业之际回忆从前,又会有怎么的感受呢?一位哈佛毕业生的父亲就给他的女儿写了这样一封信:人生是不公平的但我希望你接受它,永远真实地活着!

爸爸永远是全世界对我们最好的那个男人。祝全天下的爸爸们父亲节快乐!

父亲写给哈佛毕业生女儿的信
My dearest Lauren Loom,

From the day you were born, you captured our hearts with an infectious smile that soon developed into the warmest hug.

I used to remind myself that the day would come when I would find myself missing you ,the little girl , who would sing around the house or write plays for others to perform; the girl who was at time so hungry but unable to decide what she was hungry for, the girl who adores her baby sister.

My dearest Lauren, I appreciate your integrity your passion and your love for Jesus.I expect great things from you not great as defined by the world drunk on its own materialism but great on a deeper level.

I expect you to live truthfully to face your imperfections head-on to be real and authentic in your relationships.

I expect you to call home. I will close with some guidelines.

Life is not fair. Get used to it. Always treat people with respect and be nice to everyone.

Maintain balance in your life. Always keep your personal integrity. It defines who you are.

Do something with your career that you're passionate about.Never let money be the motivator for what you decide to do.

Success is determined by how you contribute to making someone else's life better.

My dear Lauren

Today is one of the best days of our lives.You have exceeded our highest hopes and dreams.Thank you for bringing so much joy into our lives.

With all my love, your dad.

收藏收藏5 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名
沙发
匿名  发表于 2019-6-28 09:59:54
直到我有能力了我再生孩子,至少不会让我的孩子做奴隶
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则