查看: 232|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[租房] Covina 优质Condo 3b2.5b 招两名室友

[复制链接]

小学生

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-12-3 13:30:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Hey! I am looking for roommates to share my 3 bed 2.5 bath Condo with that will be able to move in ASAP.

You will be getting your own room that can be either furnished or unfurnished with easy access to bathroom. I am looking for someone that pays rent on time (1st of each month), someone respectful, clean, happy and friendly.

The Condo is located conveniently behind IKEA in Covina with easy access to Freeway 10 and 57 in a gated community. It is minutes away from Cal Poly Pomona, IKEA, East Land Shopping Center for shopping and dinning. The newly renovated with brand new kitchen appliances, Central A/C, brand new washer & dryer in the unit. The 2 rooms for rent are located on the bottom floor, separated by common living space in the middle floor and it offers great sense of privacy. Common living space includes balcony, kitchen, living room with fire place and kitchen appliances includes microwave, oven, refrigerator etc.

Rent is $750 per month with deposit of $750. Utilities are included in the rent, no need to pay extra fee unless the usage exceed the standard.

Please respond to this email or call/text me @ (phone #) to inquire more information or making an appointment to see the condo.

****Optional Section****
I am a female in my early 30's working full time. I love going out to dinners, movies and spending time with friends. I am happy to show you the condo and your new room anytime. Thanks! :)

Covina 3B2.5 Condo寻找室友
Prefer:女性,少炊,干净,人好相处,易沟通,有稳定工作和薪水,或在职学生,能支付房租;

Parking: 小区内写visitor parking的地方都可以停,小区外面的street parking可以免费停,只要在covina的police station申请一个parking permit即可(一个permit大约10几美金,一次性的,永久不用再交费了)其中一个房间可以停车在车库中。
洗衣机,烘干机,厨房等一应俱全。

三层Condo, 干净温馨,生活极其方便。靠近IKEA,步行5分钟到达,周围各类超市,饭馆一应俱全。
小区环境安全放心,安静宜居。

房主是30岁出头的全职工作人员,脾气性格良好,好相处,爱干净和做饭。希望能找到相处愉快的两位室友。

目前两个卧室外租,$750 / 间,包含所有的utilities 费用。
感兴趣的请发送邮件或者短信看房。
收藏收藏 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

初中生

沙发
发表于 2018-12-16 23:00:28 | 只看该作者
Hi, 你好。我对你的租房信息比较感兴趣。我在San Dimas 上班。我现在的lease下个月到期。 如果可以的话,我们可以找时间看一下房。最好是周末。 我的邮箱是wuyujianglovekd@wisc.edu . 谢谢
回复

使用道具 举报

小学生

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2019-1-21 15:12:57 | 只看该作者
玄天邪帝 发表于 2018-12-16 23:00
Hi, 你好。我对你的租房信息比较感兴趣。我在San Dimas 上班。我现在的lease下个月到期。 如果可以的话,我 ...

你好,感谢您对我们的房间感兴趣。可以问一下男生女生吗?房租目前只租女生
回复

使用道具 举报

小学生

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2019-1-21 15:13:19 | 只看该作者
玄天邪帝 发表于 2018-12-16 23:00
Hi, 你好。我对你的租房信息比较感兴趣。我在San Dimas 上班。我现在的lease下个月到期。 如果可以的话,我 ...

你好,感谢您对我们的房间感兴趣。可以问一下男生女生吗?房租目前只租女生
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部