北美微论坛

App下载
扫码下载 App
联系我们
查看: 459|回复: 0
打印 上一个主题 下一个主题

(近Rice大学, TMC)Rice village公寓招女生室友(短租2.12-5.15)

[复制链接]

小学生

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-2-12 20:32:03 | 只看他 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
城市:
TX休斯顿
类型:
价格:
630 $
Posting for a friend and please distribute the message to anyone who might be interested. Thanks!
----------
Hi All:
I'm looking for a female roommate (preferably also a graduate-level student) to share a very spacious 2b/1b apartment with me in Rice Village. You can move in on 2.13.2017. Our apartment is right across the Shakespeare street from the Rice Village Apartments (RVA) and you can walk or take the RVA shuttle to Rice campus (and Saturday shopping shuttle to grocery stores). The apartment is fully furnished so the bedroom has the basic furniture you will need. You will take the larger master's bedroom where two beds can be accommodated, so two people are allowed to share the bedroom if you would like. If interested, please contact me at my email address ats8@rice.edu. Thank you!
大家好!
为朋友转发消息,有意者请直接联系ats8@rice.edu
--------
本人中国PhD在读妹纸一枚,爱干净,白天基本在学校,晚上回宿舍后一般安静呆在自己卧室。希望找的室友最好也是研究生同学,其他当然也可以商量,主要是希望找一个爱干净、讲道理和较好相处的室友。公寓很宽敞,客厅超大,现在要空出的room是2b/1b的一间主卧,可以容纳2个人/2张床,从2.13.2017开始available,希望租到2017年的5/15或到summer结束(8/1之前)。之后有需要可以再续约至第二年。公寓有家具,卧室里有储物间兼衣橱、床、桌椅和柜子。公寓对面是Rice的研究生公寓RVA,平时可坐校车去学校或者周末去超市,另外附近也有bus station可达HEB和kroger超市、中国城、Galleria等地方。如果走路去TMC,超市或者轻轨station的话大约30min以内。所在小区附近环境很好,最重要是安全且便利。欢迎感兴趣的童鞋们email联系,谢谢!         
收藏收藏 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部