跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-1-26 14:46:59 | 只看他 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
城市:
GA亚特兰大
类型:
价格:
1369 $
亚特兰大转租2B2Bapartment:月租$1369+utilities。搬入时间很随意,二月底到三月底之间都可以,然后现在的lease到今年(2017)的725日。到时候可续租或者搬走。
小区叫TheBrooke,在I-8593号出口,旁边就是一个plaza,有publixups,还有几个快餐店。离Buford Hwy 上的大部分餐馆5-10分钟,离downtownGatech 15分钟,离Emory15-20分钟。小区环境也不错,我们的unit在五楼,但是有parking deck不需要爬楼,同一层还有一个洗衣房和健身房,很方便。如果感兴趣的话可以私信我,也可以随时来看看,有什么要求也可以商量。
Sublease a 2B2B luxury apartment in The Brooke (2500Shallowford Rd, Atlanta, GA 30345,web: [url=http://www.lyonliving.com/the-brooke/index.aspx]http://www.lyonliving.com/the-brooke/index.aspx[/url] ). The apartment was recently built with muchsunlight and a pool view. It has two bedrooms and bathrooms on either side ofthe living room, so it gives you more privacy. The monthly rent is $1369 plus utilities(at least $150 lower than other similar apartments in the community), and thecurrent lease will end on July 25, 2017. The move-in date can be flexible (anytime between late February and the end of March).
The community has several parking decks (unlimited parkingspace), two swimming pools, elevator, two gyms and laundry rooms (one set is onthe same floor of current apartment). The community is very quiet and hacellent location. Walking distance (2 min) to the shopping plaza (Publix, UPS,Subway, coffee shop, pizza, and etc.). Right at I-85 exit 93. It has two gatedentrances (one exit to the side way of I-85, the other exit to the Shallowford RD).5 minutes driving to all the restaurants (Chinese, Korean, supermarket, etc.)on Buford Hwy and 15 minutes to Downtown, Georgia Tech, Emory, Dunwoody. You arefree to email or text me to come and have a look.
The-Brooke-Atlanta-Amenities-Pool-Sunset.jpg Model Kitchen 03.jpg garage_20161012.jpg 56a2c9e2ae813363.jpg

收藏收藏 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

博士

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2017-1-30 16:08:31 | 只看他
帮自己顶顶~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

博士

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2017-2-11 07:15:49 来自手机 | 只看他
加一些updates:Sublease a 1150 square feet 2B2B luxury apartment in The Brooke (2500 Shallowford Rd, Atlanta, GA 30345, web: http://www.lyonliving.com/the-brooke/index.aspx). The apartment was recently built with much sunlight and a pool view. It has two bedrooms and bathrooms on either side of the living room, and gives you more privacy. The monthly rent is $1300+ for 2B plus utilities (at least $150 lower than other similar apartments in the community), and the current lease will end on July 25, 2017, you can renew the lease if you like, we have very nice people in the leasing office and good maintenance. The move-in date can be flexible (any time between late February and the end of March), if you move in late Feburary or in the beginning of March, I might give a DISCOUNT.

The community has several parking decks (unlimited parking space), two swimming pools, elevator, two gyms and laundry rooms (one set is on the same floor of current apartment). The community is very quiet and has excellent location. Walking distance (2 min) to the shopping plaza (Publix, UPS, Subway, coffee shop, pizza, and etc.). Right at I-85 exit 93. It has two gated entrances (one exit to the side way of I-85, the other exit to the Shallowford RD). 5 minutes driving to the restaurants (Chinese, Korean, supermarket, etc.) on Buford Hwy, 10 minutes to Lenox Mall, Northlake mall, and Perimeter Mall, and 15 minutes to Downtown, Georgia Tech, Emory, Dunwoody. Feel free to email wxjian10@gmail.com or text me (678---701---7568) to come and have a look.
来自: iPhone客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部