楼主
发表于 2016-1-13 17:53:50 | 只看他 |只看大图 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
城市:
TX休斯顿
类型:
价格:
640 $
Greetings!

I am looking for a roommate to move in on January 27th or possibly a little sooner! The apartment is two floors, should you lease with me then your bedroom will be the 11x13 room. The full bathroom is a Jack and Jill style bathroom: We both have access to it but we have our own sinks on either side of the bathroom itself, the only thing we will share is the shower.

Here is a breakdown of what this apartment will cost you:

$640 for rent
$30 for internet
$50 on AVERAGE for electricity per month

I am accepting BOTH male and female roommates, the only requirements I have is NO PARTIES.

A little bit about me:

I am an IT Analyst working for a non-profit organization in downtown Houston. I am 22 years old. I am a smoker but I DO NOT smoke inside of the apartment. I am not a partier because I work most of the day Monday-Friday and would rather relax when I have time off. I'm very easy to get along with, so long as we are completely separate on certain things. I have also traveled all over China and I speak a bit of Chinese!

The kitchen is almost fully equipped at this point: microwave, coffeemaker, rice cooker, etc... These are all my appliances but I certainly do not mind for you to use them. However you will need your own utensils and pots and pans: I will not be sharing these.

This apartment is very convenient for those who will be working or studying in the Medical Center area. There is a Kroger very close by as well for you to get your groceries. The area is safe and very convenient.

Sound like something your interested in? Then contact me here:

email: jackfrostington@gmail.com
phone: 870-219-2322

I have attached a floor plan of the apartment!

Hope to hear from someone soon!

EDIT: I have gotten a dog since I made this post and I will be including a picture of her. Her name is Ginger and she is a Shiba Inu. She is very shy and doesn't quickly trust, but she is not aggressive in any way and is very calm!

Will translate into 中文 if needed! Contact me even if you feel your English is not proficient enough, I'm very friendly and I know Chinese!

Floor Plan.png (24.39 KB, 下载次数: 0)

Floor Plan

Floor Plan

Ginger.jpeg (50.44 KB, 下载次数: 0)

Ginger

Ginger

收藏收藏 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

小学生

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2016-1-16 19:35:00 | 只看他
Bump!
回复

使用道具 举报

小学生

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2016-1-18 14:51:26 | 只看他
Bump!
回复

使用道具 举报

小学生

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2016-6-20 18:10:29 | 只看他
Bump!
回复

使用道具 举报

小学生

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2016-6-20 18:11:02 | 只看他
Apartment available again! Ideal for short stays since I'll be moving out and the lease ends September 15! If you need somewhere to stay for a short time, I'll take you in!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部