5楼台词都帮你想好了 哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

大学生

17#
发表于 2015-2-10 22:18:23 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 maldentower2014 于 2015-2-10 21:22 编辑
star- 发表于 2015-2-10 19:08
对方刚刚已经报警了然后由于事情是发生在唐人街然后我们在八大道报的,再加上对方一直哭哭啼啼多多少少觉 ...

不用擔心 哭哭啼啼真的沒有用。只要把測謊儀器放在手裡測量脈搏,就知道她是說謊的。你要堅強,不要心碎,你更加不能亂了你的節奏,不要更加鎮定,表現要更加自若! 她真笨死了,如果她報了警,你放心 她絕對不能夠在事情沒有解決之前離開美國的。你就跟警察說, “ Please trust me and I do have the testimony to present you tomorrow morning. I will get you the evidence tomorrow as soon as the hotel opens. No one can leave NY before the video is delivered tomorrow. She has the flight back to Canada tomorrow morning at 6AM, and please let her to delay her flight until the problem is resolved. It is unfair to let her go before the police watching the video. ”  你趕緊跟警察說,她馬上要走,但是沒有拿到證據前絕對不能夠離開紐約。我在這個論壇等你回復,不用擔心,we got your back! stay strong! 要理直氣壯跟警察講!
回复

使用道具 举报

大学生

18#
发表于 2015-2-10 22:31:09 | 只看该作者
也许...可能...没准...真的不是她偷的呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

大学生

19#
发表于 2015-2-10 22:38:03 | 只看该作者
你跟警察說這些: First,  I am not claiming that she stole my camera, but the fact is, she did open my bag. If I miss anything from my bag, then it is absolutely resonable to suspect she stole it, right? She DID open my bag which shown clearly on the video, then I defintely have my right to suspect her, do I?

Second, As scheduled, she has her flight back to Canada tomorrow morning at 6AM, which is earlier than the opening hour of the hotel. Pleasae trust me and I do have testimony to show you. I will get you the evidence by tomorrow morning as soon as the hotel opens. No one could leave NY before the problem is resovled, and please let her to delay her flight until the thing is clear up. I promise, I will get you the video by tomorrow morning.

And lastly, before the video is delivered tomorrow, I hope all the polices should be enough fair on me and her. Anyone who touches my bag doesn't mean he steal my stuff, but the problem is, if I miss anything from my bag, I do have rights to doubt those who touch and open my bag. Currenctly I am not making a conclusion that she is the thief, I am asking you, all the polices here, who I deeply trust and respect, to help to solve the problem for me. (要理直氣壯地講出來!那些警察也真的混蛋,居然碰你包包還幫她說話,你一定要反擊!我跟你說,誰有能力把話說出來,誰就是強者,警察也會跟你這邊的!)
回复

使用道具 举报

助理教授

20#
发表于 2015-2-10 23:32:35 来自手机 | 只看该作者
楼上人好好!十个赞!楼主要把话说出来是真的~
回复

使用道具 举报

博士

21#
 楼主| 发表于 2015-2-11 08:38:55 来自手机 | 只看该作者
maldentower2014 发表于 2015-2-10 21:38
你跟警察說這些: First,  I am not claiming that she stole my camera, but the fact is, she did open m ...

超级感谢你的帮助!昨晚真的超级难过因为连我妈妈都没有站在我这边....昨晚那警察说加上事情发生在唐人街所以不在她们的管理范围内所以就这样走人了...其实好想要去投诉那个碰我包那个警察可是忘记看他警号。我打算去酒楼那边叫他们固定摄像头然后再录一次。她们对方还威胁我说告我毁谤...现在她们已经在飞机上了吧
回复

使用道具 举报

大学生

22#
发表于 2015-2-11 19:45:48 | 只看该作者
star- 发表于 2015-2-11 07:38
超级感谢你的帮助!昨晚真的超级难过因为连我妈妈都没有站在我这边....昨晚那警察说加上事情发生在唐人街 ...

沒關係 反正你要鎮定。我們現在不是要定她的罪,我們只是拿出證據來懷疑她,到底是不是她做的,警察自然會查清楚。無論任何人,你爸你媽或警察都沒有資格去評論你現在所做的。要放平和心態,不要聽別人說三道四,不見的東西是屬於你的,不是屬於他們的,輪不到他們插手評論。

1. 繼續收集證據,去拿video。拿到完整證據後,重新去另外一個警察局(之前那個警察局不要去了,要去一個管轄唐人街的警察局)然後清清楚楚地把事情從頭到尾講給他們聽。他們是第一次聽到你的故事,所以,如果你講得言之有理 且證據有利,他們很容易站在你這邊。(就像之前那個女人在警察面前佔優勢一樣)

2. 不要被對方說要告你誹謗所嚇倒!包包的東西沒了,如果你碰過我的包,我都不能懷疑你,那世界上我還能懷疑誰呢?對不對?鑑於她有碰過你包的嫌疑,你現在所做的一切都是合理的!你要放心!她告不成誹謗!

如果有新進展,我會上來論壇follow的。很快水落石出,你要撐住。
回复

使用道具 举报

小学生

23#
发表于 2015-2-12 00:16:58 来自手机 | 只看该作者
哇楼上好棒!
回复

使用道具 举报

大学生

24#
发表于 2015-2-12 00:33:29 | 只看该作者
star- 发表于 2015-2-11 07:38
超级感谢你的帮助!昨晚真的超级难过因为连我妈妈都没有站在我这边....昨晚那警察说加上事情发生在唐人街 ...

還有 如果你拿到證據後 重新去另外一個警局,記得說話的時候 不要主觀!不要說 she is the thief, she stole my stuff, 之類的話。你一定要裝可憐(你確實很可憐)很無辜地說 “i feel so helpless. i lost my camera and can't find it anywhere. I tried to get the recorded video from the restaurant and found out that there was a girl who opened my bag.” 要重點說 “i didn't know who stole it, but she did open my bag so I ask you for helping me for this.” 無論你說什麼 都要表達 1)你不見東西很著急 很無助 2)你不知道誰偷了,但是你看到那個女的打開你包包 所以你suspect her。

說話的藝術 要注意。加油!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部