查看: 11602|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[生活互助] 明大十分钟车程内的studio转租

[复制链接]

小学生

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2022-11-8 20:08:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
大家好,女友因工作原因希望将于今年年底将现居的studio转租。此公寓离主校区20-30分钟步行,若开车则在10分钟以内。本人多次北上探亲,可以证实附近街道安全便利:)具体信息如下,欢迎感兴趣的朋友们联系 Lauren Jung
Lume apartment in Minneapolis near UOM
Hello, I'm moving out of my 400 sqft studio apartment inDecember, and I'm looking for someone who can take over my lease beginning ofJanuary. This requires an occupancy change, which means that you will need tosign a full lease for the apartment (This lease starts/ends on Dec 1st 2022-Nov 30 2023- which means I have already lived 1 month of the lease. If you needto move in the middle of December, instead of in January, I can accomodate forthat as well!) I lived here in this unit about 3 years now, and the experiencewas awesome. The neighbors are quiet and property management is prompt andresponsive. It worked out for me especially, because I was easily able tocommute to work, as the highway was near by. Stone arch is around 15 min ofwalking distance, which is really nice for taking walks. If you are looking foroff-campus housing that is not far from campus, this is the perfect location,as it only takes about 15 min of walking to get to the stadium area. I'm tryingto get out of the lease, because I have decided to move out of the state.
Rent is $1060 and utilities (water, heat, gas, trash) are$85, totaling $1145. Covered parking is available for $150 per month, which youdon’t have to take it, but available for you and would be part of the lease.The total is $1295 per month, but I’m willing to pay first two months on yourbehalf, so for 11 months of stay, you will actually only pay around $1060. Youwill be responsible for electricity and internet, and I paid around ~$40 inelectricity. Depending on your internet provider, you may be paying more, but Ichose to buy the modem and use Xfinity high speed internet for $50.
There is an application fee and change over fee of $250 perparty, which I can take care of. Security deposit is $500. You must be approvedby the apartment management to take over my lease.
The apartment is unfurnished, but since I'm moving out ofthe state, I'm willing to donate you my queen size 'Leesa' mattress (2 yearsold), as well as my desk and chair, which will otherwise be sold off before mydeparture.
Please let me know if you are interested, or want to look atthe lease or the application form!

收藏收藏 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部