1框架
查看: 552|回复: 0

[其它] Composition, Computer & Electronic Music Lessons Available

[复制链接]

初中生

发表于 2019-11-15 13:35:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Sunbow 于 2019-11-15 13:39 编辑

Composition,Computer Music, Electronic Music Lessons Available
I am acomposer with a Ph.D. in music from the State University of New York at StonyBrook, a Master and Bachelor degree from Central Conservatory of Music inBeijing, China. My compositions in various genres and forms include orchestral,choral, chamber, vocal and instrumental works, as well as music written fortelevision, movies, and dance. My music has been performed worldwide at majorconcerts and venues in Australia, England, Romania, Japan, China and the U.S.A.

I am thefounder of the Computer and Electronic Music Studio at Beijing CentralConservatory of Music,  the first of itskind in China.  I has programmed andperformed electronic music for Water Passion After St. Matthew, the opera PeonyPavilion, the movie Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, Hero, and The Banquet andfor the CDs 2000 Today and Bitter Love. I am the music editor for the filmsHero and The Banquet.
I had been aguest professor of Central Conservatory of Music in Beijing from 2002 to 2012 .As a visiting composer, I also gave lectures at institutions in theStates,  such as Peabody Conservatory ofMusic and Oregon University, School of Music.

As a musiceducation advocator, I would love to guide these who intent to develop theircareer in the music field or these who try to explore the pleasure of musiccreation by offering private composition, computer music, electronic musiclessons at a reasonable rate.   

Class location:  
1. Online class
2.Flushing, Queens, NY - near Queen's College

For furtherinformation about my professional activities and my music, please visit thefollowing websites:
or contact mevia
Tel: 646-9260886

Piano Art.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部