简要叙述一下经历:
上周三从fromyouflower.com订了一束花,还多付了Same Day Fee 来确保能在情人节(上周五)当天送到。
结果,到了这周一才送到,隔了三天了!!!!!!而且,花都不新鲜了。
期间,给他打了无数电话,每次都是答应马上送,而且还说会让local florsit和我还有妹子打电话,结果一个电话都没有收到。
更可气的是,我说你这服务不行,他竟然说,“不行,别在我们这里订啊,让你朋友把花给我们送回来,我们把钱退给你。”

对比一下1800flowers.com
我朋友遇到类似的情况,也是当天没有送到,第二天,1800flowers.com退还了全部费用,还送了一盆新鲜的花。

强烈建议:
别看fromyouflowers.com广告漫天飞,服务不可靠。我看了一下amazon的评价,2.6个星。只能后悔买前没有看到!!!!

下面是写的英文review:

This is the worst florist that I met.
Total Comments about fromyouflower.com:
Fromyouflower.com really doesn't keep its words:
1) deliver  flower on your desired day, even you pay “ SameDay/Weekend Fee for this;
2) deliver flower to recipient and call recipient before leavingto mail office or anyone else
3) deliver fresh flower, instead of fade flowers
4) ask local florist call customer and explain their deliveryfailure and 4 day’s late delivery
And, Fromyouflower.com doesn't try to keep its words:
1). Hung up customers’ call
2). Play words with customers once asked to solve problemdirectly
3). Refuse to justify the local florist “did” try to callrecipients or customers
4). Return less money than they guarantee
Details to show how it’s the worst florist:
2014 Feb 12th: I brought Valentine's Day Flower Arrangement fromthis website and paid fromyouflowers.com extra 4.99 dollars to makesure the flowers can be delivered on that day.
2014 Feb 14th:  fromyouflowers.com didn't keep its words. Myflower was not delivered on that day. It was terrible that all of my friend'sfriends get flower, while my friend didn't get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Youreally should reconsider this when you want to order a flower from thiswebsite)
2014 Feb 15th: I called fromyouflowers.com two times.  Therepresentatives told me the flower would be delivered on saturday. Then, Iasked them to call me and my friend before delivery. And, the representativeguarantee to do so. However, my friend still didn't got the flower. Both of usdidn't get any call.
2014 Feb 16th: I called them again. The representative told methe flower had been delivered. But, my friend still didn't get the flower. Andboth of us didn't get any call from local florist or this website. Therepresentative promised to me that she would investigate this and call me backsoon. However, she didn't called me back the whole day.
2014 Feb 17th: I called them again and got same answer.  Itold them they should make some progress about this problem, however, therepresentative just hung up my call directly!!!!!! What's worse, I didn'treceive any call back all the day. At night, my friend get an email : there wasa flower delivered to the mail office on Sunday. My friend went there and gotthe flower. But, the flower was not fresh. (Attention Please: It was 3 daysafter Valentine's Day. And, both of us didn't get any call from local floristor this website all these days. And, my friend was very very very veryunhappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
2014 Feb 18th: I called the fromyoufowers.com and told the representativethat he didn't keep his words: 1) deliver on Valentine's Day; 2) call me and myfriend before delivery; 3)deliver the flower to my friend instead of randomperson; 4) ask the local florist to call me, explain this to me, and justify hetried to call my friends or me; 5) deliver fresh flowers, instead of fadeflowers.
Besides, I think they shouldn't hung up my call when I askedthem to make some progress!
Worst Expense Policy:
All in all, I'm disappointed about their service and my friendwas not happy. Therefore, I asked them to return all the  payment to me.However, the representative didn’t agree with me and the only thing that I cando was to make decision among following three choices:
1st: fromyouflower.com will return all the payment, but Localflorist will go to get the flower back from my friend.
2st:  fromyouflower.com will NOT return any ofpayment, and Local florist will deliver a new flower my friend.
3rd: fromyouflower.com will return 20% of payment + 4.99Valentine's Day Delivery.
And, the representative told me there was nothing she can do forme.
I don't want to make my friend unhappy any more due of this. So,I have to accept the 3rd choice.
Cheating Me aboutRefund:
2014 Feb 22: fromyouflowers.com finally gave back money.However, they returned less than the money they guaranteed. They told me thetitle of the flower is “Valentine'sDay Flower Arrangement - Florist Designed”. So, they only gave me back 20% of the priceof this flower, instead of 20% of payment. I asked the representative to checkthe record of our former conversation and figure out what’s it should be. Shecome back and just told me there was nothing else she can do for me. I askedher what’s the record said. She just didn’t answer any more. Liar!!!!! A groupof liars!!!!
Comparison with 1800flower.com
Another friend of mine ordered flower from 1800flower.comand 1800flower.comfailed to deliver the flower on Valentine's day. Unlike fromyouflowers.com,1800flower.com representatives were very friendly, returned all the payment to my friend anddelivered a fresh flower to his girlfriend on Feb 15th.
All in all:
Fromyouflower.com really doesn't keep its words:
1) deliver  flower on your desired day, even you pay “ SameDay/Weekend Fee for this;
2) deliver flower to recipient and call recipient before leavingto mail office or anyone else
3) deliver fresh flower, instead of fade flowers
4) ask local florist call customer and explain their deliveryfailure and 4 day’s late delivery
And, Fromyouflower.com doesn't try to keep its words:
1). Hung up customers’ call
2). Play words with customers once asked to solve problemdirectly
3). Refuse to justify the local florist “did” try to callrecipients or customers
4). Return less money than they guarantee
Recommendation
I will never, never, never order flowers through fromyouflower.comany more.
And, I strongly recommend you to buy a flower for your friendfrom a reliable florist, instead of fromyouflower.com!!
收藏收藏 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

副教授

最佳新人常驻居民

沙发
发表于 2014-2-22 11:27:48 | 只看该作者
羡慕有花收的人
长期出售S家、E家奶票哦!!     
回复

使用道具 举报

校长