小学生

发表于 2019-8-30 14:14:33 | 看全部 |阅读模式
城市:
CA旧金山湾区
类型:
House
价格:
1225 $
帮不会说中文的外国朋友转发,可以加他微信: wxid_kfyyn673ybbc22, 或者email他:[url=]kosa19081994@gmail.com[/url]

description见下:

Hello,
I am looking for two roommates for a beautiful huge rennovated 4br/2ba (1666 sq ft) house in Rivermark area, Santa Clara.

The house has a huge back yard with free weekly gardening service, living room, family room, dining room, kitchen with new appliances, new washer/dryer. Current plan is to occupy 3 bedrooms and keep 1 as an office space, and later decide whether we want 4th roommate.

【Bathroom】is shared with other person.
【Rent】1325rent+1650security deposit; 1225rent+1559 security deposit.
Utilities and internet split 3 ways (landlord said to expect 150-200$ total utilities based on time of the year).
【Parking】There is one extra spot available in garage and whoever chooses to get that spot pays 100$ extra . The other person has to use street parking (don't worry, there is plenty).
【A little bit about myself】
I’m a hardware engineer at Analog Devices. My biggest hobbies are kiteboarding in the summer and snowboarding in the winter. Other hobbies are guitars, working on my car and motorcycles, some mild woodworking. I cook couple times a week and have a girlfriend that spends 2-3 days a week at my place. I am pretty chill and not very noise sensitive.

I wish to find a really cool roommates who are able to pay in time and easy to have conversations with. There is no restrictions on you cannot bring home overnight guest or other not human rules. If we like each other and decide to live together, you will have to go through the application process at cozy.co, to check for credit history and criminal history. Additionally, landlord requires copies of ID and last two paystubs from work.

If you are interested, please contact me via wechat or email. Thank you
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部