查看: 41817|回复: 24
打印 上一个主题 下一个主题

亲历美国租房骗子总结

[复制链接]

小学生

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-8-24 11:34:55 | 只看他 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
开学季,大家都忙着找房子,也是骗子横行的时候,本人也在美国亲历几个,尤其在craigslist.org最猖獗!
首先,在craigslist的广告贴上,写的不是很详细,无图无电话。你需要发邮件过去咨询。
其回邮件的内容通常相当丰富,就是特别的长,通常会包含一下几点:
1.不在国内,暂时回不来,所以不能当面交易!
2.documents and keys 会通过DHL send过来!
3.租金通过western union汇过去
4.如果你需要看室内照片的话,那些装修明显是样板房,简约风为主
5.最重要的是,都信上帝,所以希望你也一样诚实!
有可能在邮件里会说的情况还有:
1.耳朵不好,停不了电话
2.最近出了什么事故
3.如果连付3个月订金会给这样那样的discount。

以下列举一篇骗子邮件共参考:

Hi,

Thanks for your message.  I'm *****.The apartment is available for as long as you are willing to rent it. My husband and I own the apartment, we both had an accident few months ago, I'm currently having problem of hearing. I had to go for a missionary work in UNITED KINGDOM as my husband did, so am here assisting in any way am able. The apartment available as soon as you are ready and also our apartment is available for rent at $**** Per Month also i will like you to know that our apartment is available for short and long term so is going to make unfurnished as you wish.Moreover I need a clean and easygoing? because my husband and I spent a lot on our property, so we want someone who can take care of the apartment. Kindly let me know as soon as possible because we need someone who is reliable to occupy it. The apartment has the following features below:

Large living room with wood floor and dining room table, Central heating, Internet access, Garbage, Refrigerator, Fireplace, Bedroom with full size Bed Kitchen with dishwasher, Bathroom with bath, new washer and dryer laundry on-site, Full Bathroom and hall Internet connection  and parking are included the Utilities.

The apartment is located at:  ****** San Jose, CA 95112.

Pets acceptable.References needed if possible.So, Hope you are okay with the rent per month get back to me asap so that we can proceed with you renting our apartment.If you are interested.I want you to remember that I'm in UNITED KINGDOM and the keys and documents are here with me, so you will not be able to see inside the apartment, you can only view from the outside. I will send the keys and documents to you VIA DHL Courier Service and the keys and document will be delivered to you on a NEXT DAY AIR DELIVERY.I will send  keys and documents to  your present home address you will provide in the application.Let me know if you are willing to proceed.View the pictures of the apartment in the attached file..Write me back so i can email you the rent application questions so that we can proceed as soon as possible.
接着的邮件
Looking forward to read from you with all this details for approval so that we can have it in our file in case of issuing the receipt in your name and contacting you .Await your urgent reply so that we can discuss on how to get the documents and the keys to you, Please we're doing this transaction based on Trust & Honesty and again I want you to stick to your words,we're putting everything into Gods hand, so please do not let us down.

N:B :  We're doing this because of God & as  good Christians,  If you can pay three months upfront, you will get one month free. I had an accident which affected my hearing,i am not really able to talk to you on  phone that's why I am always online, if you are interested, you can fill out the rent application above and get back to me as soon as possible. Note:- We're looking for someone who is ready to move in now and we will be giving out a month free.God bless you as you do this.

该贴已经同步到 SQ_神祈的微博
收藏收藏2 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

微博

沙发
发表于 2012-8-24 11:39:07 | 只看他
@北美省钱快报 写好了

来自 SQ_神祈 的新浪微博
回复

使用道具 举报

微博

板凳
发表于 2012-8-24 11:39:07 | 只看他
@北美省钱快报 写好了

来自 SQ_神祈 的新浪微博
回复

使用道具 举报

微博

地板
发表于 2012-8-24 18:08:44 | 只看他
哈哈,房子租好了?

来自 小卡爱猫及猫 的新浪微博
回复

使用道具 举报

微博

5#
哈哈,房子租好了?

来自 小卡爱猫及猫 的新浪微博
回复

使用道具 举报

微博

6#
哈哈,房子租好了?

来自 小卡爱猫及猫 的新浪微博
回复

使用道具 举报

微博

7#
发表于 2012-8-24 18:14:51 | 只看他
回复@小卡爱猫及猫:还没呢

来自 SQ_神祈 的新浪微博
回复

使用道具 举报

博士后

常驻居民最佳新人

8#
发表于 2013-4-14 20:39:41 | 只看他
艹....还好我没寄我的信息....艹....还好先看了这个....他还说他要我的驾照搞什么。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

小学生

9#
发表于 2013-8-27 17:26:35 | 只看他
还好我懒,一看到还要回邮件就PASS了。。。
之前craigslist看到好几个尤其是价格放的特别便宜的,都是信息三无图片没有。
我还觉得奇怪来,你妹的什么破房子啊留个电话会死啊。。。。= =
回复

使用道具 举报

小学生

10#
发表于 2014-4-30 01:53:32 | 只看他
那就是说没有具体信息的,没有图片的基本都不用问了是吧,大都是骗人的。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

博士

11#
发表于 2014-5-15 01:46:05 | 只看他
我还碰到过这种骗子,发给你一个连接,说自己是中介,在连接里有各种房源,打开连接后,让你输QQ号和密码,千万别上当。你告诉他,打不开,他就下线了。
回复

使用道具 举报

研究生

12#
发表于 2014-8-25 21:13:03 | 只看他
还真是!!差点就上当了~大家千万要小心!现在骗子都升级了,会问你要照片,然后还发几张“自己”的照片过来,让你觉得放低警惕性。同学们千万擦亮双眼啊~!
回复

使用道具 举报

大学生

13#
发表于 2014-10-29 19:20:05 | 只看他
非常有用,还有感觉写一大串email的也有可能是骗纸,最好可以面对面交易
回复

使用道具 举报

初中生

14#
发表于 2014-12-17 17:45:41 | 只看他
回复