打印 上一主题 下一主题

[汽车/驾照/车险] 关于CSP租车保险问题

[复制链接]
匿名
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
匿名  发表于 2015-6-25 10:30:59 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 匿名 于 2015-6-25 10:12 编辑

lz从来没租过车,自己也木有车,所以对车保这些东西基本小白。暑假应该会租大概一周的车出去玩儿,准备用CSP,想问问保险的具体选择。据说CSP的车保是primary的,这个意思是不是说我到租车公司那里就可以完全不用买他们的保险了?还是说在某些选项上可以waive,而还是要选择其他的选项?看其他人说选了什么supplementary liability之类的不太懂,所以想问问大家该怎么选~

啊翻了翻前人的帖子发现liability是要自己买的!那其他的medical insurance和road assistance呢?
另外,我把家人加成CSP的authorized user,然后以他们的名字租车,再把我加成authorized driver,这样可以免掉young age fee么?
多谢多谢!
收藏收藏 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

副系主任

护花铃

最佳新人

沙发
发表于 2015-6-25 12:20:00 | 只看该作者
What steps do I need to take to ensure that Auto Rental CDW is in effect when I rent a vehicle?
Initiate and complete the entire rental transaction using your card that is eligible for the benefit.
Decline the rental company’s collision damage waiver or similar provision if it is offered to you. The company may refer to the collision damage waiver as CDW or LDW in their contract or when speaking with you. if you accept the collision damage waiver offered by the rental company, you will not be eligible for Auto Rental CDW.
Who is eligible for coverage?

You, a person to whom a United States (U.S.) credit card has been issued (“Cardholder”) and your name is embossed on the card. You are then covered as the primary renter of the vehicle and any additional drivers permitted to operate it under the terms of the rental agreement (“Authorized Person”) are also covered.

What is covered?

Auto Rental CDW reimburses you for covered losses to the rental vehicle while it is in your control or in control of another Authorized Person. The benefit only covers vehicle rental periods that do not exceed or are not intended to exceed thirty-one (31) consecutive days within or outside of your country of residence.

Covered losses are:

Physical damage and/or theft of the covered rental vehicle
Valid loss-of-use charges assessed by the rental company while the damaged vehicle is being repaired and is not available for use, as substantiated in the company’s fleet utilization log
Reasonable and customary towing charges related to a covered loss to take the vehicle to the nearest qualified repair facility.Auto Rental CDW is primary coverage and provides reimbursement up to the actual cash value of the vehicle as it was originally manufactured. Most private passenger automobiles, minivans, and sport utility vehicles are eligible for coverage, but some restrictions may apply.
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名 (楼主)
板凳
匿名  发表于 2015-6-25 13:31:03
江枫渔火 发表于 2015-6-25 11:20
What steps do I need to take to ensure that Auto Rental CDW is in effect when I rent a vehicle?
Ini ...

谢谢!请问我如果让家人开车,我做authorized driver这样可以免掉young age fee么?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部