扫码下载 App
联系我们
1框架
查看: 504|回复: 2

[美国绿卡] 10绿 准备资料分享

[复制链接]
匿名
匿名  发表于 2019-4-25 17:19:06 |阅读模式
        Copies of ultrasound photos showing she is currently pregnant; due date is xxx x
        Most recent OB visit summary confirming my wife’s pregnancy x
        Two sworn affidavits by family member and a friend, attesting to our relationship and marriage
        Copy of our marriage certificate x
        Copy of joint home mortgage contract and loan statement
        Copies of IRS tax transcripts showing joint tax returns of 2015 and 2016 x
        Copies of 2015 and 2016 W-2s sent to same addresses x
        Copy of joint car loan and bill of sale x
        Documents showing joint car ownership ( xx Motor Vehicle Receipt, xx title, xx registration, xx Title application)
        Copies of our apartment rental agreements with joint occupancy since 2015
        Documents showing joint medical, dental, vision, auto, renters and homeowners insurance policies
        HSA account activity showing my wife paying our medical bills through her HSA
        Documents showing Life, Pension plans, 401(k) policies and IRAs listing each other as primary beneficiary
        Documents showing my wife applying life insurance for me through her work
        Copies of benefit affidavits showing my wife adding me to her insurance plans
        Benefit elections showing my wife including me in her insurance plans and having me as primary beneficiary of her work benefits
        Documents showing joint bank account and transaction history
        Email from xxx confirming joint investment account x
        Account activity showing deposit made to xxx from joint saving account
        Verizon bills showing me and my wife on the same family plan
        Verizon bills showing my wife is on the same plan with me, my mom, my step dad, my brother and my grandmother
        Utility bills sent to our address
        Travel Itineraries showing numerous trips taken together
        Copies of wedding bands purchase receipts
        Photographs together and with family and friends between 2014 and present

没有rfe vsc 15个月等了
回复

使用道具 举报

博士后

发表于 2019-4-25 17:27:10 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
好棒,请问交了irs transcript还需要W2?
来自: iPhone客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名 (楼主)
匿名  发表于 2019-4-26 05:15:49
湖西莫厘 发表于 2019-4-25 16:27