77#
匿名  发表于 2019-2-3 13:15:02
57楼写的你仔细看了吗
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名
78#
匿名  发表于 2019-2-3 13:21:30
在美国,婚姻纠纷属于各州法律管辖,各州很不相同。约一半州法律规定出轨不违法, 例如加州。另一半州法律规定出轨通奸违法,而且大部分要承担民事和刑事两种责任,例如纽约州和麻省。实际上各州定性和处罚有天壤之别。例如在马里兰州仅$10罚款,在纽约州被抓可能坐牢三个月,麻省可达三年,密西根州十年以上。虽然规定有刑事责任,执法中绝大部分以民事处罚为主。美国不少州都规定,如果第三者以诱惑、离间与通奸行为导致夫妻感情疏远,甚至夫妻关系解体,受害的配偶一方有权要求第三者予以赔偿损失。所以在美国做第三者是有很高风险的,小三远不像在中国那么普遍。

即使在通奸不违法的州,出轨者也常常触犯其它法律。常见的有以下几种情况。

首先常见的是偷偷动用家庭财产资助出轨行为或赠与出轨对象的。大多数出轨者都会有这方面的问题,比较容易追踪。

泄露或侵犯家庭成员隐私而可能造成伤害的。因为把第三章当做最亲近的人,不知不觉中,家庭的财务、健康、安全等信息就容易被泄露,配偶和孩子的隐私被侵犯。

家暴,虐待和遗弃家人,尤其未成年孩子的。如果全心投入婚外情,就会对家人不再关心,甚至仇视和虐待,直至违法犯罪。

最容易被忽视,但后果最严重的是隐瞒实情而导致配偶无辜患性病或其它传染病。因为性质非常严重。所有的州都规定为违法犯罪,面临严厉的民事处罚和刑事责任。很多州可以判坐牢一到两年,如果是HIV(导致艾滋病)等致命传染,和谋杀同罪。去年歌星Usher的Herpes案子是个典型,而普通百姓的案子更比比皆是。出轨者都常有多个性伙伴,是最高风险的性病传染圈之一。尤其在西方,出轨人群性病非常普遍,仅HPV(有部分致宫颈癌)就几乎人人都有。所以出轨者都害怕性病,婚外性必须有保护措施。但是避孕套对预防性病作用非常有限,裸露的皮肤接触照常传染,甚至口水唾沫都能传播HIV。如果是无法根治的性病,这时法律处罚会很重。

还有,美国的现役军人配偶出轨,当事人涉嫌触犯破坏军婚罪。这是很多国家的共同做法。

最后,由于出轨迟早都会暴露,常常会引发暴力冲突,导致严重刑事案件,甚至流血死人。

因此,出轨通奸在美国不仅被社会谴责道德败坏,而且很可能违法,甚至犯罪,后果可能相当严重。
回复

使用道具 举报

初中生

79#
发表于 2019-2-3 13:23:10 来自手机 | 只看该作者
被家暴,收集证据,申请保护,可以直接拿十年绿卡的
来自: Android客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名
80#
匿名  发表于 2019-2-3 13:30:47
At loveisrespect we get asked this question all the time. Having a partner cheat on you can be a gut-wrenching, extremely difficult experience, but only you know if it’s abuse.

It all depends on context.

If your partner cheated on you and you are wondering if it’s an abusive act, ask yourself these questions:

Does your partner also threaten you with violence, physically hurt you, call you names, try to control where you go or what you wear, criticize you or blame you for hurtful things they say or do?
Does your partner serially cheat on you and then blame you for his or her behavior?
Did your partner cheat on you intentionally to hurt you and does he or she threaten to cheat again?
Did your partner cheat to prove that they are more desired, worthy, etc. than you are?
Do you find yourself apologizing after you get upset with their behavior?
If you answered ‘yes’ or even ‘maybe’ to any of these questions, you may be in an abusive relationship. Chat here on the site or call us at 1-866-331-9474. We can help you sort through these feelings.

打开网页

https://www.loveisrespect.org/content/is-cheating-abuse/

An important note: if it doesn’t feel right, then it’s not right. If your partner cheated and you don’t think you want to continue the relationship, then you shouldn’t, whether the relationship is abusive or not.
回复

使用道具 举报

高级院士

最佳新人常驻居民精华达人名誉版主申诉壮士美食达人好声音宝宝

81#
发表于 2019-2-3 13:34:22 来自手机 | 只看该作者
别签。你的合法权利别放弃。
来自: Android客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名
82#
匿名  发表于 2019-2-3 13:34:47
VAWA green card status was created to help victims of domestic abuse remain in the Unites States and seek adjustment of status (a green card). The victims will benefit under VAWA if the abuser is or was a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident (LPR) spouse or parent.
VAWA allows applicants to self-petition on Form I-360 for immigrant benefits even if the marriage ended in divorce, as long as VAWA self-petitioner:
demonstrates a connection between the divorce and the domestic violence, and
files the petition within the statutory limit of two years from the termination of the alleged marriage (See Immigration and Nationality Act (I.N.A.) § 204(a) (1) (A) (iii) (aa) (CC) (ccc).)
Along with the I-360 form, a VAWA petitioner must submit documents proving that the marriage was bona fide, that he or she is a person of good moral character, and that the U.S. citizen or LPR either physically or mentally abused the spouse during the marriage, or the child during residence with the parent. (See 8 C.F.R. § §204.2(c)(1)(i)(E), (F), (e)(1)(E),(F).) This article will discuss how to prepare such documents.
Once USCIS approves the I-360 petition, the beneficiary will qualify for adjustment of status by filing Form I-485.
Note: Applicants can qualify under VAWA even if the abuser has lost his or her U.S. citizen or LPR status.
Proving Bona Fide Marriage

The key requirement for a successful VAWA petition is solid evidence that the marriage was entered into in good faith. Your VAWA self-petition should contain the following:
Mortgages, deeds, property title, insurance policies, or leases containing the names of both spouses showing joint ownership or tenancy of a common residence.
Automobile titles and insurance policies jointly held in the names of both spouses.
Bank records showing joint accounts with regular deposits and withdrawals, joint stock or mutual fund investments, or loans.
Federal income tax returns showing the couple files as “married, filing jointly."
Documentation of commingling of assets with the names of the spouses, such as joint residence address on bills, invoices, credit card statements, utility bills, and membership cards for health clubs or video rental stores.
Birth certificates of children born to the marriage.
Driver’s licenses showing that both spouses reside at the same address.
Life and health insurance policies with the spouses listed as insureds or as beneficiaries, joint wills or trusts, joint beneficiary designations on 401(k) or pension plans.
Proof of joint membership in clubs or other organizations.
Photographs of the wedding ceremony or reception showing not only the couple but other people in attendance.
Copies of bills related to wedding expenses, other documents pertaining to the wedding arrangements, and mementos.
Vacation or holiday photos taken over the last few years.
Letters from community organizations, churches, civic groups or other entities in which the couple had joint involvement.
Affidavits from parents, relatives, friends, clergy members, and coworkers having knowledge of the bona fide marital relationship.
Copies of previously filed I-130, I-765, and I-485 applications by the abusive spouse on behalf of the applicant, if available.
(For more, please see Proving a "Bona Fide" Marriage for Immigration Purposes.)
The law requires the VAWA petitioner to show that he or she lived with the abuser during the relationship. There is no specified duration of time the self-petitioner must establish, but it is very hard to prove abuse if the self-petitioner has never lived with his or her spouse or does not have proof of such cohabitation.
Proving That Abuse Occurred

VAWA requires the self-petitioner to show that he or she, or his or her child, "has been battered or has been the subject of extreme cruelty" by the U.S. citizen or LPR spouse or parent (see I.N.A. § §204 (a)(1)(A)(iii)(I)(bb) and (iv); (B) (ii)(I)(bb) and (iii)).
The types of abuses that would qualify someone for VAWA protection are many. Generally mental abuse is defined as verbal abuse, social isolation, possessiveness, control or diminution of quality of life. We carefully examine the relationship and its progression, from the very start to its end. We gather documentation of the victim’s physical and mental health before abuse and after the abuse began. We present careful description of the acts of abuse collaborated with documentation as well as detailed description of victim’s life and ability to function as a result of abuse. While preparing VAWA petition we always work with psychologists, social workers, police, friends and family members of the abused, hospitals and emergency care, shelters and community organizations.
(To read more, see Proving Abuse to Get a Green Card Under VAWA.)
Showing Good Moral Character

To qualify for VAWA benefits, a self-petitioner must demonstrate that he or she is a person of good moral character. Evidence of good moral character includes:
Affidavits from friends, family members, landlords, employers, and community organizations attesting to the applicant’s moral character.
Evidence of participation in volunteer and charitable organizations.
Letters from police showing that self-petitioner has no criminal violations.
In addition, a self-petitioner will qualify only if he or she is establishes that the abuser was or currently is a U.S. citizen or LPR. Your attorney can help you obtain a birth certificate of the abuser if you do not have access to this document.
Once the VSC approves the petition, the applicant may proceed for adjustment of status by filing Form I-485. Pursuant to 8 CFR § 204.2(H)(2) if the abuser previously filed I-130 for the victim, the self-petitioner may retain the priority date of the original I-130.
A Personal Statement and Witness Affidavits

To sum up the facts of the case, we recommend that our VAWA clients prepare a personal statement consistent with the VAWA application. The personal statement should provide details and timeline of the abuse.
In addition, it is helpful to gather information from witnesses to the abuse, and social workers or psychologists who have counseled the victim. Such statements serve to corroborate the personal statement of the self-petitioner.
USCIS Officers at Adjustment of Status Interviews Should Not Review Evidence of Abuse

The USCIS office that processes the applicant's Form I-485 based on the VAWA petition will conduct an adjustment of status interview. At this interview, the local immigration officer is not supposed to question the facts, degree, or sufficiency of abuse -- though some try to regardless.
USCIS is prohibited from gathering abuse evidence during the adjustment of status interview, and is not authorized to revoke an approved VAWA petition. Sometimes, however, the local USCIS office might recommend revocation of the approved VAWA petition based on additional evidence that it discovers during its review. In this case, the local USCIS officer might prepare a legal memorandum to the office’s supervisor, who subsequently may transfer the memorandum to the USCIS Service Center that approved the petition. Issues like these are good reasons to hire an immigration attorney to assist you with your VAWA petition and green card application.
回复

使用道具 举报

博士后

83#
发表于 2019-2-3 15:01:06 来自手机 | 只看该作者
按理说 F是非移民签证 批准的条件是你没有移民倾向;
申请绿卡是一个合理的移民倾向;但是情况特殊,所以呢,论坛上说的不一定准确,最好的方法就是找靠谱的律师咨询
来自: iPhone客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名 (楼主)
84#
匿名  发表于 2019-2-3 20:58:25
谢谢大家,我是楼主,老公现在要坚持离婚,我在德州,如果单方面离婚的话能拖多久?
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名
85#
匿名  发表于 2019-2-3 21:24:18
本帖最后由 匿名 于 2019-2-3 21:41 编辑
匿名者 发表于 2019-2-3 20:58
谢谢大家,我是楼主,老公现在要坚持离婚,我在德州,如果单方面离婚的话能拖多久? ...

你中文一搜
德州离婚
都会出来很多信息
http://www.scdnews.com/images/paper/151129/151129C.pdf

你点开
你一定要把这俩畜生告进牢房啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
最少坐一年
他公民别想考了
哈哈哈哈哈哈
小三绿卡也无望
你掌握主动权啊
他们怕你
你不要怕
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名 (楼主)
86#
匿名  发表于 2019-2-3 22:27:28
匿名者 发表于 2019-2-3 21:24
你中文一搜
德州离婚
都会出来很多信息

非常感激!
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名 (楼主)
87#
匿名  发表于 2019-2-4 21:01:19
sky-high-girl 发表于 2019-2-3 15:01
按理说 F是非移民签证 批准的条件是你没有移民倾向;
申请绿卡是一个合理的移民倾向;但是情况特殊,所以呢 ...

我在想,如果我选择了撤销绿卡申请,那不是恰好证明没有移民倾向吗?其实我想把书读完,就算回国也能找点事干,不然真的回国了我学历都没有,就几年白待在美国了
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名
88#
匿名  发表于 2019-2-4 21:03:00
本帖最后由 匿名 于 2019-2-5 08:13 编辑
匿名者 发表于 2019-2-4 21:01
我在想,如果我选择了撤销绿卡申请,那不是恰好证明没有移民倾向吗?其实我想把书读完,就算回国也能找点事 ...

不能撤销,出轨的坐牢,小三坐牢,over
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名
89#
匿名  发表于 2019-2-4 22:16:07
楼主mm认真读一下楼里给出的条纹。
不是只有肢体暴力才算暴力
回复

使用道具 举报