北美微论坛

App下载
扫码下载 App
联系我们
1框架
查看: 1133|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[文书简历/服务] 美国大学申请-Native Senior ESL老师 文书修改!适合DIY童鞋们!

[复制链接]

小学生

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2019-1-3 14:48:34 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 清茶520 于 2019-1-3 15:04 编辑

帮一特别靠谱的美国老师纯友情推荐文书修改服务!!!

文书撰写心得分享:
我身边有很多在美国读书的小伙伴儿们,无论想要申请本科还是研究生,只要英文水平差不多,其实完全可以做DIY申请。只是美国大学对文书的要求很高,所以对于我们母语非英语的学生来说,还是有一定难度(亲身感受)。另外,思维方式也很重要。所以,修改文书,还是要找本土老师来做,而且不是随便美国人都可以,要有一定的语言教学的工作经验,写过文书申请,这样才对口。Blahblah...一堆,谈到经验分享就停不住了,,,,见谅:)

Anyway, 下面这个是老师自己的一个简短介绍,Only请有需要的童鞋们联系老师哈~~~ 找老师的人很多,有需要的童靴们提前联系老师,非诚勿扰!Ps: 老师的收费很合理!!!!
Email: gratefulyy21@hotmail.com

Hello Everyone! I have been teaching English and counselling students for universities around the Boston area for many years.  I have also taught two years each in both Japan and China.  I hold a Master's Degree in Teaching English as a Second Language.

I am offering my services to be an editor and proofreader for academic papers in English.  If you have any written work that needs to be edited, from application essays to more advanced papers, I can proofread your essay with care and I can give advice on how to improve your work.  I have done extensive work in the past helping students improve their grammar,spelling, rhetoric, and diction.  I have already helped students apply to top universities.  I am looking forward to helping with you! Please feel free to email me, and I would try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you!
收藏收藏2 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

小学生

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2019-1-10 13:16:57 | 只看该作者
回复

使用道具 举报

小学生

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2019-1-15 16:43:08 | 只看该作者
回复

使用道具 举报

大学生

地板
发表于 2019-1-16 14:27:14 | 只看该作者
来反馈一下:老师态度超级好,回复也很快。我本身文章内容有些乱,老师都细心的把框架和思路帮我修改好,果然本土的老师比较专业,更了解美国人的思维习惯和文风。
回复

使用道具 举报

小学生

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2019-1-17 09:16:03 | 只看该作者
永远青春的葵子 发表于 2019-1-16 14:27
来反馈一下:老师态度超级好,回复也很快。我本身文章内容有些乱,老师都细心的把框架和思路帮我修改好,果 ...

是的呢,超级赞同!当初我的文章也是思路不太好,外加语言不够地道(虽然自认为不错。。。)写的文章,虽然自己写的,但老师看完说,写的不unique, 很难在众多文书中脱颖而出。All in all, 强烈建议,有想法DIY的童鞋们,文书写完找个本土人帮你过一下,绝对利大于弊,很多东西真心不一样!
回复

使用道具 举报

小学生

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2019-3-6 14:23:37 | 只看该作者

Thank you for reaching us on the emails. The professionals are reviewing all the submitted papers and will get back to you asap!

If you need to contact us, you also can add the assistant's wechat (qingchat88) or QQ (1402215190)

Thank you!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部