[美国绿卡] 已圆满解决

[复制链接]
匿名
31#
匿名  发表于 2018-12-19 16:19:52
本帖最后由 匿名 于 2018-12-19 16:21 编辑

Hi guys!
Long short story:
I was married for about 2 years and got divorced last october (still waiting the divorce to be effective) and I am supposed to send my documentation for the second green card.

We divorced due differences, we were fighting too much over bills, money and he was always trying to control what I could do or not (and so many other issues) but our divorce was peaceful, we didn’t hire a lawyer and anything, I just wanted to be in peace and be free to study and be someone, since I couldn’t with him. But we are solid friends now.

My question is:
I wonder if I should write a letter explaining everything? Handwritten? Printed?
We trying couple counseling (I don’t have any paperwork about that tho) and tried for couple of months to fix it, but we wanted to avoid the situation to get worse so we split our paths. But we had health and car insurance together. Phone bills. His name is on my work infos in case of death. Our bank account are (still) together. I have pictures and everything.

But I am nervous because Idk how to explain or how to start anything and I only have couple of weeks to send everything.

Same thing happened to me. You will have to type the letter, at least you will need about 15 pages explaining how you guys met and every activities that has happened ever down to the divorce. 15 pages may seem a lot, but that’s only logical to write about a man you have been with for over 2 years. You will print the letter, notarized and send along with other evidence that you May have. You also need an affidavits from 3 people that’s close to your marriage testifying that you guys lived in peace and was lawfully married. This was how an immigration lawyer guided me and I was approved.

I am the same situation but we are still separated at this moment and I want to file for a divorce because  my husband is "bipolar" it just to much for me emotionally and mentally.

来自: iPhone客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名
32#
匿名  发表于 2019-2-3 22:39:02
我还在申请绿卡当中,还没面谈,现在想要放弃绿卡申请回国,现在学生签证还有效,以后还能用学生签证出入美国吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名
33#
匿名  发表于 2019-2-4 12:23:58
你為什麼一直說遣返這個term,遣返的意思是你沒有合法身份,移民局會要求你離開美國,但是你沒有離開,然後被抓了就會被移民局的人一直關押直到他們送你上飛機,移民局免費買機票遣送你回中國,這樣才是遣返。你如果放棄了自己的綠卡身份,不要了,也是可以的,只是你沒有其他合法身份了,那就離開,以後要是回來旅遊就辦簽證,這些都是合法行為,並不會有遣返一說。只不過你曾經辦過綠卡,有移民傾向,旅遊簽證不一定很容易拿到。
回复

使用道具 举报

高中生

34#
发表于 2019-2-5 10:28:43 来自手机 | 只看该作者
楼主不要放弃绿卡。可以找个律师,你的情况完全可以自己申请10绿卡。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则