查看: 1256|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

南湾Cupertino,Mountain View,West San Jose专业小提琴,中提琴老师

[复制链接]

初中生

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-11-28 17:32:42 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
                                                                                  帆 Studio

Professioal Violin/Viola Instructor

String Luthier

3200 Payne Ave,San Jose,CA95117

Over 15 years I have been teaching violin/viola to people of all levels and ages,and playing around bayarea symphony orchestra as a professional musician.

I use Suzuki method combined with other traditional methods,such as Kayser,Wolfhart and Schradieck etc depending on the students level and interests.

I seek to connect with each student as an individual and adjust their curriculum to help them explore their areas of interest.

I like to introduce students to alternative styles,such as jazz,blues,tango and many more,to help them become well-rounded musicians.

Also I prepare students to take standeard exams in various grades and youth orchestra audition.

$60/H,Will drop-in.(West San Jose Only)

Please contact with me at fan_hu@yahoo.com or 415-690-6394,thanks.

本人从事小提琴专业演奏及个人教学近15年,具有丰富的青少年教学经验并长期任职于湾区多家专业交响乐团.现诚招各年龄层小提琴/中提琴爱好者,另可协助学生准备各类型青少年提琴考试及交响乐团面试.因本人工作繁忙,教学范围仅限:Cupertino,Mountain View,West San Jose.谢谢!
学费:$60/小时(西圣何塞地区可上门教学)
请致电:415-690-6394    胡老师

收藏收藏 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

高级院士

团结紧张,严肃活泼的家里蹲集团CEO

热心巡查员人间战士最佳新人购物达人常驻居民论坛元老

沙发
发表于 2013-5-14 12:49:51 | 只看该作者
123,齐步走!
回复