回复

使用道具 举报

匿名
匿名  发表于 2018-5-7 09:55:28
本帖最后由 匿名 于 2018-5-7 09:57 编辑

Google“stoke interview experience”
会出来很多

祝你好运!

I am here to share my stokes interview experience with anyone who is in the same situation and needs some kind of guide., hope this helps.
ok on april 5th 2011 was my schedule stokes interview., got there at 7:50am for a 8am appointment,. there weren't alot of ppl there but the room was filled by the time me and my husband and i was called. our immigration officer was nice, she walk with us to her office where she explain the process, she said the interview is going to be video taped and we are going to be interview seperately but the same question will be asked and then matched to see if we are in a bone-fied marriage and after that's done, we will be called in together to explain any discrepency. well I went in first for the interview i was asked about 50 random question which i personally think if your marriage isn't real you might find it difficult to pass. well i don't recall all the questions asked but i do i know that she asked basic questions at first, like what is your full name? what is your spouce full name, address, kids, relative, about your home, and much more. After i was done my husband was brought in and he was asked the same questions. when he was done i was brought back to the office and she said we basically answer almost all our question right but for a few discrepancies. well the discrepancies were that our zipcode was mismatched, well i explained that we just move 3 months ago to our new address and that my old zipcode is still stuck in my head for some reason. next she said i said we took the bus on a trip, but my husband said different, i then said i forgot that we did drive with his aunt and her friend on the trip we took, but then was irritated and told me that my husband gave the same answer and she suggested that i might be wearing a earpiece and that if she was authorized to search me she would . I said i was willing to have u search me i have nothing to hide, but then she said it's ok. at that moment i was a little worried. as we proceeded she also mentioned that at our first interview that the officer noted something about our religion, mind u she alrealdy asked me about my religion earlier and i told her me and my husband honestly do not belong to any specific religion. she said the officer stated i was muslim and my husband is christian. i was like yes we were born into those religion but we do not practice any as of now. well that was the last discrepancy, she took all my supporting document and my i94 and said thats all and that we will recieve a decision in the mail withing 90 days i think. well i was a little worried to be honest because of the ear piece incident. i was a little disappointed that she thought i was wearing an earpiece. i was going into a federal building i am not that stupid to do something like that, my marriage is as real as it gets and i respect this country and authorities enough why will i do something like that. with that being said i am please to announce that i checked my case status online today and it says my card is in production and to please wait 30 for my card to be mail to me. I hope this helps someone who is going to a stokes interview. thank you immihelp.com this site has really helped me in my journey i remain very gratefull 'God bless America'
来自: iPhone客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

大学生

发表于 2018-5-7 10:35:24 | 显示全部楼层
匿名者 发表于 2018-5-7 09:55
Google“stoke interview experience”
会出来很多

谢谢,最近我也有GOOGLE了很多关于二面的东西
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名
匿名  发表于 2018-5-7 11:04:01
pupu96413 发表于 2018-5-7 10:35
谢谢,最近我也有GOOGLE了很多关于二面的东西

请问下 二面 给了什么理由吗 比如一些red flag ,age gap,多次离婚,或者异地多年 请问是这些理由吗
回复

使用道具 举报

大学生

发表于 2018-5-7 11:07:43 | 显示全部楼层
匿名者 发表于 2018-5-7 11:04
请问下 二面 给了什么理由吗 比如一些red flag ,age gap,多次离婚,或者异地多年 请问是这些理由吗 ...

red flag我不知道是什么,不好意思,age gap我和我老公同龄的,我第一次婚姻,没有异地过,移民官没有说呀,二面的时候可能会说吧
回复

使用道具 举报

匿名
匿名  发表于 2018-5-7 11:15:09
pupu96413 发表于 2018-5-7 11:07
red flag我不知道是什么,不好意思,age gap我和我老公同龄的,我第一次婚姻,没有异地过,移民官没有说呀 ...

那你们准备的共同材料,共同银行账户,各种保险方面,共同保税,各种各样节日,各种party和亲朋好友的照片 准备的充分吗? 我没有恶意,就想避免同样事情发生在我身上
回复

使用道具 举报

大学生

发表于 2018-5-7 12:33:56 | 显示全部楼层
匿名者 发表于 2018-5-7 11:15
那你们准备的共同材料,共同银行账户,各种保险方面,共同保税,各种各样节日,各种party和亲朋好友的照 ...

我一面的时候没有开共同账户,也没有买保险,到今年我才加入我老公公司的保险计划,没有SSN号不可能报税,还有其他你说的各种节日各种PARTY和亲朋好友的照片移民官都不看
回复

使用道具 举报

副系主任

发表于 2018-5-7 13:00:38 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
pupu96413 发表于 2018-5-7 12:33
我一面的时候没有开共同账户,也没有买保险,到今年我才加入我老公公司的保险计划,没有SSN号不可能报税, ...

oh 了解了 我在申请的时候有ssn 我之前校内打过工 祝你好运 等你的好消息
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部