类型:
价格:
2000 $
和房东一起住 你住二楼 每个月末有清洁阿姨来打扫房间
带独立卫生间 室内车位 夜景超美
房东住地下一层(不是地下小黑屋)一层是客厅,厨房,patio

房东是来美国10多年的意大利人

有意者联系微信:Yanggg333(注明租房)
HOUSE 2.jpg KITCHEN.jpg DINING ROOM 2.jpg PATIO.jpg BEDROOM.jpg DSC_0019.jpg DSC_0021.jpg BATHROOM.jpg BATHROOM 2.jpg DSC_0017.jpg

DESCRIPTION
1person: $ 2000/month
2people: $ 2500/month
Loft:$ 300/week
Personin loft must be with people in bedroom.
Private bedroom in single family home close to downtown L.A.and Pasadena. Private full bathroom and a phantastic surround view from theliving dining room overlooking the hills towards downtown L.A. Breathtakingsunsets from the patio.
Private bedroom with full private bathroom. Huge living roomwith patio and unobstructed view of the surrounding hills. Enjoy spectacularsunsets while dining al fresco.
There is a loft room that I use as my office, and you'rewelcome to do the same. The loft room also offers plenty of space for a child'splay room or to do Yoga exercises there. A twin size bed is available for a thirdperson in the loft/office room for short stays only (one week or less).
The living room is what really makes this house a treasure:enjoy the views of the surrounding mountains while listening to your favoritemusic from the surround sound through the blue-tooth enabled speaker on thewall!
The woodburning fireplace makes for cozy evenings whileenjoying the city lights during winter evenings.
The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped for your use to cookyour favorite meals.
PARKING
You are welcome to park your car next to mine in the two-cargarage free of charge.
ACCESS/RESTRICTIONS
You will have access to all areas of the house except mybedroom. You have full access to the kitchen, but please not to access thecabinet below the TV and the cabinets of the living room library.
Please respect that there is no smoking inside the house oron the patio.
I have two cats, so please no animals.
SURROUNDINGS
Very quite area with trails for hiking. Glassell ParkRecreation Center offering a swimming pool and tennis courts are within walkingdistance. Although a short drive to all the action of both DTLA and Pasadena,it feels like being in the countryside.
GETTING AROUND
Recommend renting a car or Uber as it is a 10-20 minuteswalk to the nearest bus station.
ABOUT MYSELF
I am a native speaker of German and Italian, I'm fluent inFrench, more basic in Spanish and Portuguese. I've lived in the area for awhile, so I'd be happy to share some tips.

收藏收藏3 分享分享 赞赞赞!赞赞赞! 踩踩踩!踩踩踩! 新浪微博微博分享
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部